News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Terrorism

Started by Del, June 15, 2016, 10:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del

Jennifer,
I am glad that you feel that you have found somebody to spend your life with. I hope it works out and that you find happiness.

While I can't speak for others, I personally feel being a housewife is a a very admirable position. I know that in the 60's and 70's the feminist movement did belittle wives and mothers and some really made them feel ashamed of being such. It seemed like after that many girls grew up wanting to be like guys and such.

I don't believe in a man keeping his wife under his thumb so to speak but we do have different roles in life. I also know necessity can make one sex have to do the job of the other. It's all part of life. But, I also feel that when a woman wishes to be a wife and / or  mother she should be given all of the support people can give.

I am old school and feel that a wife's part in a marriage is just as important as the man's. The women I knew kept the house clean and made sure their husband had clean clothes and meals to eat. Some women find that demeaning but in actuality few see the importance a man can see in this after possibly coming home weary after slaving away to supply his family's need. Therefore her role is just as important. In my eyes I would rather see a young lady take pride in being a wife rather than looking down on such. Maybe I am a little more conservative than others but I cherish it when women enjoy being a wife and take pride in being the one who helps her husband regardless of what the multitudes say.

I wish you well kiddo and hope you are happy with this should it work out. It's nice that you found a man that appears to love you so much that he would travel to come and meet you. I hope that you both have a terrific meeting and a joyous life should it work out.

May God bless.
  •  

JenniferLopezgomez

Quote from: Del on June 22, 2016, 08:07:32 PM
Jennifer,
I am glad that you feel that you have found somebody to spend your life with. I hope it works out and that you find happiness.

While I can't speak for others, I personally feel being a housewife is a a very admirable position. I know that in the 60's and 70's the feminist movement did belittle wives and mothers and some really made them feel ashamed of being such. It seemed like after that many girls grew up wanting to be like guys and such.

I don't believe in a man keeping his wife under his thumb so to speak but we do have different roles in life. I also know necessity can make one sex have to do the job of the other. It's all part of life. But, I also feel that when a woman wishes to be a wife and / or  mother she should be given all of the support people can give.

I am old school and feel that a wife's part in a marriage is just as important as the man's. The women I knew kept the house clean and made sure their husband had clean clothes and meals to eat. Some women find that demeaning but in actuality few see the importance a man can see in this after possibly coming home weary after slaving away to supply his family's need. Therefore her role is just as important. In my eyes I would rather see a young lady take pride in being a wife rather than looking down on such. Maybe I am a little more conservative than others but I cherish it when women enjoy being a wife and take pride in being the one who helps her husband regardless of what the multitudes say.

I wish you well kiddo and hope you are happy with this should it work out. It's nice that you found a man that appears to love you so much that he would travel to come and meet you. I hope that you both have a terrific meeting and a joyous life should it work out.

May God bless.

Well indeed Del thank you sir you are a nice gentleman.  :)

It is still looking good and I will find out more soon. He actually found me -- I didn't have to look for him.

Actually, his views on politics are more conservative like yours while my political views on most issues are socially progressive. But when I asked him if he thinks this is an issue of having different political views from him, he answered me "from my wife, no problem." Awww this is sooo sweet and made me feel great.

I have known various couples in my life wherein the man is politically conservative on most issues and the woman is politically progressive on most issues. Such as for example on women's rights. I believe in equal pay for women not the average 70% of men's pay for the same job as it still is in the United States. I believe in universal mandatory paid maternity leave.

But as to ME personally I fully accept the role of housewife. In many developing countries this is still the norm of course. But as you say Del in the developed world this super female role has unfortunately sometimes been denigrated. I don't feel that way at all. I don't mind working especially part-time as I do now, but I prefer the role of housewife and I have some months of experience at this already since I transitioned to full-time JENNIFER and I loved it !

What he says he most wants is an obedient sexy submissive girl in the bedroom, and yes he wants his dinner cooked and ready when he gets home and the house clean so with much pleasure I will always do that for him. But he says he doesn't want a slave -- he says he wants a wife as an equal with him in public places, to accompany him on his professional social gatherings. He says he wants me to frequently visit him at his professional office for some stuff like "lunch time hanky panky" I suppose would be one way to put it. Intimate pleasuring of him in his private office. This is not only a strong fantasy of his -- it is a strong fantasy of mine too so we sure connect emotionally about this one !

He wants to snuggle embracing under the covers while watching a movie together. He is super romantic.

He basically says he wants a sexy private whore in the bedroom loyal only to him and a sophisticated classy educated lady in public and to accompany him on business travels. Well sir, he has found his dream lady in Jennifer!

He says he will provide well for me.  :)

I am happy in my current life now, got rid of stuff that made me sad so now I feel happy. But I want even more to be the great companion housewife lady for my great man, and to take a subordinate role to my man, who then provides well for me while I am the obedient yet spunky lady who tends to his every need including every sexual need he has at any time 24 / 7.  This prospect makes me feel SO happy, Del.  :)

We seem so far to quickly resolve any small differences of opinion without any lingering stuff and this is a harbinger of a potentially stellar long-term relationship for decades. This is how we are both thinking about it.

He doesn't mind that I have slept with so many men (about FORTY! ) since my transition to JENNIFER. All he asks is that as soon as we are together is that I am loyal ONLY to him. He appreciates my honesty with him about being with so many men. As to my loyalty only to HIM, he sure can count on that !!!!!

MANY men are making offers to me. If not with him then I WILL find my great man to live the rest of my life like this -- but so far everything is pointing to HIM as being THE ONE. My Great Man, Prince, and Life Partner. xx

Jennifer xx
Soon a classy lady super sexy wife for my great man in my support role for HIM. to dedicate my LIFE to him, and only him. xx

•  

Del

Jennifer,
I am happy for you kiddo.
Have a blessed day young lady.
  •