Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on February 05, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
But this one goes to 11

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

The rest of you can just stop now.  You know I'm the winner so save your energy.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on February 05, 2018, 02:13:43 PM
The rest of you can just stop now.  You know I'm the winner so save your energy.

Whoa...............
Don't let VM hear you texting this :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: TonyaW on February 05, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
But this one goes to 11

Yes, so make sure you're in bed by then  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: V M on February 05, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
Yes, so make sure you're in bed by then  ;D
My fitbit days I average 5 and half hours of sleep.  I'm not getting up at 4:30.

•  

TonyaW

Yep, still winning. 

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

Sure is

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy WIN WIN WIN!!!  ;D

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

No no no,
That's not how it goes. 

•  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 08, 2018, 10:23:34 PM
Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy WIN WIN WIN!!!  ;D

I am not sure what this board is all about!  Looks like all kinds of random remarks! 

So it must just be a fun time board, nothing serious.

Sounds good to me!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 09, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

I am not sure what this board is all about!  Looks like all kinds of random remarks! 

So it must just be a fun time board, nothing serious.

Sounds good to me!

Chrissy

VM started it.  I think she did it to keep herself occupied when Imma's not around :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well I think she enjoys Imma.  I wonder if V M plays her guitar when Imma visits.

They do seem to eat together a lot!  They must be good friends.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 09, 2018, 04:48:28 PM
Well I think she enjoys Imma.  I wonder if V M plays her guitar when Imma visits.

They do seem to eat together a lot!  They must be good friends.

Chrissy

Maybe Imma's a Pooka?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Imma Winner? 

•  

ChrissyRyan

Cassi,

I think that Imma is related to Heeza and Sheeza as well as being the sister of Emma.

Urah might be a cousin too.

Chrissy
  •  

TonyaW

Used to have a customer last name of Wanta.  I always wanted to ask if she had a sister named Imma. 

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on February 09, 2018, 08:38:42 PM
Used to have a customer last name of Wanta.  I always wanted to ask if she had a sister named Imma. 

Maybe related to Kinda and Iffa.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •