Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuichi13

Win win win!

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

Geeker

winner winner, now what to have for dinner?
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Geeker on March 18, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
winner winner, now what to have for dinner?

It's suppose to be:

"Winner, Winner - Chicken Dinner".

However, don't let VM see this or you'll be dinner :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Do whichever you like but... I WIN!!!

What kind of wine would you like with that?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 18, 2018, 11:32:26 PM
Do whichever you like but... I WIN!!!

What kind of wine would you like with that?

LMAO!  The wine with Crow :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Supposed to be you want some cheese with that w(h)ine?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Ryuichi13

Win, won, woo, I beat you!

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 20, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
Supposed to be you want some cheese with that w(h)ine?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brie would be fine with my winning wine :)

Nice new Avatar Skiddo!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Stop it!  My belly hurts from laughing too hard!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•