Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PollyQMcLovely

•  

V M

Twerk twerk twerkin!!! I WIN!!!  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on April 07, 2018, 05:04:22 PM
Twerk twerk twerkin!!! I WIN!!!  8)

Delussional I say, delussional!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on April 07, 2018, 10:39:36 PM
Committed  ;D  I WIN!!!

Yes dear, you win, now come along like a nice girl.  This young man standing over there has a jacket for you - see the pretty long sleeves?  Come along now.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

That would be nice but the material those jackets are made out of make me itch :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Just dropped by to snatch victory from you also-rans.  Love ya.   :angel: :angel:
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on April 09, 2018, 05:16:28 PM
Ta Da!!!  :icon_joy:  I WIN!!!

Yes you did, now please raise your arms so we can put this jacket on you. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Velvet jacket?
Straight Jacket?
Master's green jacket?

I win.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 09, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
Velvet jacket?
Straight Jacket?
Master's green jacket?

I win.

Yes Dear, you too win and here's your reward a Master Green Velvet Straight Jacket.  Now, please raise your arms :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

My, don't you look lovely in the Master Green velvet jacket with the straps hugging you so softly and gently.

Now, you may do your mantra "I'm the winner"  very quietly to yourself :)

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

JulieOnHerWay

•