News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

I'm just lookin' out my WIN!!!dow  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

RoRo

Finishing up lunch and heading back to work, but first getting the win.
  •  

Ryuichi13

WINNING even lying in bed! :D

Ryuichi

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

•  

Alanna1990

just coming here to win, I'm sleepy and want to get on the bed
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I win again!  But we are all winners!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Yes, everyone is a winner in their own special way  ;D  Especially me... I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ryuichi13

This Special Snowflake just WON!

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

We do like to win.  You win too!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Alanna1990

guess who's back from sleeping? I win
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Ryuichi13

•  

JulieOnHerWay

•  

ChrissyRyan

We can win multiple times, is not that nice?
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

but the last post is the winner.
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: JulieOnHerWay on May 13, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
but the last post is the winner.

And since I'm the last post, I WIN!

Ryuichi

•  

MaryT

You are on a warm beach and are enjoying a pleasant evening breeze.  You are prone on a comfortable beach bed.  You can hear nothing  but the breeze through the palm leaves and the breaking of the rollers on the shore.  You are thinking of pleasant memories.  You have never felt more relaxed.  Most of the time, your eyes are closed.  Occasionally, you open them and watch small clouds as they scud across the blue sky.  You are relaxing more and more.  Your toes are limp.  Your fingers are limp.  You are sleepy.  You close your eyes for longer and longer.  There is no power in your arms.  There is no power in your legs.  You don't mind.  Your relaxation is total.  Gradually, you stop thinking and even your mind is totally relaxed.  All you can hear is the breeze and the waves.  Gradually, your sleepiness becomes total.  The breaking waves and the breeze have become  a pleasant dream.  You reading of this is just part of your lovely dream.  You will awaken when you come to the end of the paragraph.  When you awake, you will not feel like posting on this thread.  Every time you return to this thread, you will feel the same way.  You don't want to post any more on this thread.  If you try, you will become too sleepy and limp to do anything.   In your dream, you can still hear the waves as they break against the shore.  The only other sound is the breeze through the palm leaves as it seems to whisper "I'm Mary, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win, I win".
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Ryuichi13

Nope, not true. 

I WON! :)

Ryuichi

•