Alanna1990

•  

Ryuichi13

Winning person over HERE! :)

Ryuichi

•  

MaryT

This thread has been locked for review  :police:

by the High Council of Time Lords, while allegations of violations against time travel laws are investigated.

If the thread has not been reopened within 5 billion years and you dispute the High Council's decision to lock the thread, you can challenge the decision by writing to

High Council of Time Lords
P.O. Box 237
Gallifrey

Please wait 10 billion working years for a reply.

In the meantime, the current Doctor, aka Mary T, shall be regarded as the official winner.

Any attempt to violate the lock on this thread will result in the severest penalties allowed under time travel law.  These include the violator's time and intergalactic travel privileges being revoked and all memories and souvenirs of such travel being erased.  In addition, the violator's temporal field shall be destabilised so that the violator struggles to get to work on time and travel to airports takes twice as long as planned.
  •  

V M

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... Nice try - I WIN!!!  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

AlexandraHamilton

Quote from: V M on May 16, 2018, 06:04:26 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha... Nice try - I WIN!!!  ;D

I am afraid that is incorrect xD
  •  

TonyaW

I'm assuming you all saw the TARDIS I built way back In #181. It works and I've already won this. Just traveled back to let you all know. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

MaryT

Quote from: TonyaW on May 16, 2018, 08:16:23 PM
I'm assuming you all saw the TARDIS I built way back In #181. It works and I've already won this. Just traveled back to let you all know. 

I warned everyone about the consequences of violating the High Council's lock.  In your case, your memory has been "corrected" so that you now realise that you were missold the TARDIS kit.  What you actually built in #181 was a replica London police box circa 1960.  Anyone can see that.

Many happy calls to the police,
Mary T (official winner since #20). 

•  

Devlyn

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

Replica was pictured in my next post.  Got them both. 
Quote from: MaryT on May 17, 2018, 08:15:48 AM
I warned everyone about the consequences of violating the High Council's lock.  In your case, your memory has been "corrected" so that you now realise that you were missold the TARDIS kit.  What you actually built in #181 was a replica London police box circa 1960.  Anyone can see that.

Many happy calls to the police,
Mary T (official winner since #20).

•  

Devlyn

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

While VM is yawning, I am winning
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: SanaRinomi on July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Doctor will re-start this! By time travel!

Love, Sarina!

Just a reminder that the Doctor is now officially transgender!  In the next series, the Doctor has had a sex change and will be played by Jodie Whittaker.

Just thought I'd mention it while winning.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: MaryT on May 18, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
Just a reminder that the Doctor is now officially transgender!  In the next series, the Doctor has had a sex change and will be played by Jodie Whittaker.

Just thought I'd mention it while winning.
More of a reGENDERation than a sex change.  Have to add my new word to the dictonary

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

SarahM777

After a long hiatus, the lioness appears out of nowhere and pounces into the lead.

Could it be that for once the lioness wins?
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Alanna1990

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

- V M
  •