Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What an unusual board this one is!

I win!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LexieDragon

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on August 03, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
What an unusual board this one is!

I win!
Guess what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TonyaW

Better get something  to eat then. Looks like about 1500 posts yet before the rest of you realize I won.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

LexieDragon

Quote from: TonyaW on August 04, 2018, 08:33:04 AM
Better get something  to eat then. Looks like about 1500 posts yet before the rest of you realize I won.

I reject your reality and substitute one where I win.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LexieDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

LexieDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: TonyaW on August 04, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

The Female Clint Eastwood thinks that she is going to win (again) in about 1531 posts from now.

But I have a cunning plan. Heeheeheeheehee!
  •  

LexieDragon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

LexieDragon

Nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

Madeline

sorry but there's nothing any of you can do. I've just won.  >:-) >:-) >:-) :icon_2gun:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: MaryT on August 04, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
The Female Clint Eastwood thinks that she is going to win (again) in about 1531 posts from now.

But I have a cunning plan. Heeheeheeheehee!
Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

•  

Madeline

Not so fast I am too powerful for you for I HAVE PUNS ON MY SIDE FOR EXAMPLE;

I Googled "how to start a wildfire".

I got 48,500 matches.

Beat that

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

You get a warm and juicy California Burrito for winning V M!

•  

Madeline

Don't mind if I do! *Noms on burrito*

•  

LexieDragon

Hey my burrito!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •