News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LexieDragon

Quote from: MaryT on August 13, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
That's just the answer to the question that has been nagging me for ages! 
The precise form of the question "What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?" is
"Why don't people understand that I won back in reply 19?":

(If anyone questions that victory, I solved the cosmological tinfoil hat problem in reply 345.)

It's Geeker's fault in reply 42:

Guys and gals, Geeker didn't really explode in a shower of victory.  Don't be so literal.  I won and I'm still winning.
Penalty. Overthinking. I win. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

The Dr. is full of stuffing  ;D  I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LexieDragon

Stuffing is for turkeys. I win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: MichelleF82 on August 13, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

Quote from: Geeker on January 15, 2018, 08:42:54 PM
And I explode in a shower of victory and win!!!  :icon_woowoo: :eusa_clap:

I see the problem now.  You all think that a Big Bang is the answer to the puzzle of Life, the Universe and Everything.

Honestly, The Big Bang Theory is nothing more than an overrated TV show. 

On the whole, the universe does not change much.  Here I am, in a steady state of eternal winning.

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: MichelleF82 on August 13, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
Quote from: MaryT on August 13, 2018, 07:19:40 AM
That's just the answer to the question that has been nagging me for ages! 
The precise form of the question "What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?" is
"Why don't people understand that I won back in reply 19?":

(If anyone questions that victory, I solved the cosmological tinfoil hat problem in reply 345.)

It's Geeker's fault in reply 42:

Guys and gals, Geeker didn't really explode in a shower of victory.  Don't be so literal.  I won and I'm still winning.
Woke up to this on the floor a few months ago

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Madeline

*crashes through the door* guess who just won. 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I won, as I smile and swish my clean shiny hair back and forth a few times just for fun.
Silly me.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LexieDragon

- sneaks in and plants a flag -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

V M

On the wrong race course - I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LexieDragon

Sorry. We moved the course and didn't tell you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra teh gr8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Some clever text here]
  •  

SarahM777

But alas you're all just trying to catch up to the lioness. 
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

SarahM777

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

Naturellement, je suis le gagnant ah oui, n'est-ce pas?  ;D

- V M
  •  

SarahM777

Es tut mir leid, aber ich bin der Gewinner  ;D

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

V M

Ah ha ha, mais votre lederhosen est tombé sur vos chevilles ... je gagne !!!  ;D

- V M
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: V M on August 29, 2018, 08:27:28 PM
Ah ha ha, mais votre lederhosen est tombé sur vos chevilles ... je gagne !!!  ;D

knickers?
  •  

SarahM777

Quote from: V M on August 29, 2018, 08:27:28 PM

Die Witze über dich. Löwen tragen keine Lederhosen  :D

The Fourth Doctor
  •