Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Devlyn on October 23, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
I won this time, I learned in a text!

Red Devlyn  >:-)

Hi Devlyn,                  23 October 2018

Sorry, Navy trumps Army; I win by default.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

V M

Jumps from a C-130 and lands at the -FINISH- line in a rubber boat  8)  Let's party!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Okay, should we just lock this thread now, as the last one to post wins?   :) 
...unless you wish to try win on this silly thread!

Rushing to the Post button....  almost there....   closer now....     wheeeeeeee!    :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

MaryT

OK, I give up, you win!

Darn it!  I  suppose I win after all.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

TonyaW

We doing this again?

I suppose the sooner you all post up to the close of the thread you'll see I have already  won.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Eva_Saskatchewatch

I am so confused. I don't understand this game. Wait. I win! Ha!
"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
-Abraham Lincoln
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

MaryT

Quote from: ChrissyRyan
Re: Single Word Association Game 4.0
« Reply #2001 on: February 04, 2019, 09:58:04 pm »
That's all folks!  Thank you for participating.

Note:  We will have this thread closed and locked, and you will then soon be posting in

Single Word Association Game 5.0

Watch out gals and guys, that is Chrissy's (not so) secret strategy to ultimately win.  Be vigilant and spoil her dastardly cunning plan.

If you really think that you've already ultimately won, Tonya, you'd better warm up your c1960 London Police Box and make sure that the thread was locked after your "last" post.

I win, by the way.

•  

ChrissyRyan

I cannot lock a thread, otherwise that strategy would be an excellent one to use.

However, I am currently winning!     :)     :)

Chrissy
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 11, 2019, 03:30:53 PM
I cannot lock a thread, otherwise that strategy would be an excellent one to use.

However, I am currently winning!     :)     :)

Chrissy

Oh, I dunno.  Having the thread locked by the Council of Time Lords certainly didn't work.  I've also tried a literal interpretation of the Last Post and even hypnosis.  Tonya thinks that her time travelling will do the trick but she'll be lucky.  I once tried time travel but, because of the protective effects of Devlyn's tinfoil hat, curses, I was foiled again (geddit, hur hur).

I'm going back to skulk in my laboratory until I come up with another foolproof scheme.

Till then, I WIN!

•  

V M

Fear not!!! For the winner be here  ;D  I WIN!!!

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Ooops, I did it again!

I win!    :)     :)

Chrissy
  •