Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

Quote from: MaryT on February 11, 2019, 04:07:47 PM
Oh, I dunno.  Having the thread locked by the Council of Time Lords certainly didn't work.  I've also tried a literal interpretation of the Last Post and even hypnosis.  Tonya thinks that her time travelling will do the trick but she'll be lucky.  I once tried time travel but, because of the protective effects of Devlyn's tinfoil hat, curses, I was foiled again (geddit, hur hur).

I'm going back to skulk in my laboratory until I come up with another foolproof scheme.

Till then, I WIN!
Oh it worked, as you will see when we get there that i made post 2000, pushing the thread to its limit and locking it.

Though now I'm fearing that it was all in vain, as I don't have the power to lock a thread.  An admin will always get the last post when they lock it and start the new one.

We've been duped into playing an unwinnable game.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: TonyaW on February 12, 2019, 07:00:15 AM
Oh it worked, as you will see when we get there that i made post 2000, pushing the thread to its limit and locking it.

Though now I'm fearing that it was all in vain, as I don't have the power to lock a thread.  An admin will always get the last post when they lock it and start the new one.

We've been duped into playing an unwinnable game.

It didn't work, I'm afraid.  Chrissy Ryan made post 2001, beating your 2000, on The Single Word Association Game 4.0 before having the thread closed, and she is not an admin:

Quote from: ChrissyRyan
Re: Single Word Association Game 4.0
« Reply #2001 on: February 04, 2019, 09:58:04 pm »
That's all folks!  Thank you for participating.

Note:  We will have this thread closed and locked, and you will then soon be posting in

We haven't been duped though, as the game is winnable.  If Chrissy does the same on this thread, she will win.  That is her dastardly cunning plan that we must foil. 

On the other hand, in an old post, I mentioned that a certain Moderator thinks that she will win (again) but that I had a cunning plan.  And I do, hee hee hee hee!

In the meantime, I WIN ! HEE HEE HA HA HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA!

(Sorry, I haven't quite mastered maniacal laughter yet.)
  •  

V M

It's just a lame waste of time and bandwidth like the other silly games that I no longer care about or have much time to bother with

BTW, I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

MaryT

Quote from: Jenny1969 on February 12, 2019, 05:59:31 PM
What did I win?

A year's supply of time and bandwidth.

Except that I won.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jenny1969

Now That I have won we can close the thread now  ;)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

ChrissyRyan

Now you can close the thread.

Chrissy
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Jenny1969

•  

ChrissyRyan

This topic will be closed...   eventually. 

In the meantime, I win!

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

Since I won, don't close it!   :P

Ryuichi

•  

V M

Worry not, it's way too early for that  ;D  STILL WINNING!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ryuichi13

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

TonyaW

I'm posting so I guess you didn't win, Chrissy.   

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Me me me too!  I win!   :)

Chrissy 
  •