Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

It is your turn to win next time, but this time I win!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Eva_Saskatchewatch

Technically true. However your victory was short lived as you had predicted.
"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
-Abraham Lincoln
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

ahhh...People!  Please!  I won this contest months ago.  Here i come by and see that apparently some folks did not get the memo.
Sooo...  Note to youself all.
JULIE WON
Now she takes her HUGE plastic gold ostentatious trophy to its rightful shelf of honor...in her bathroom.
  •  

Eva_Saskatchewatch

"You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
-Abraham Lincoln
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jenny1969

Jenny :)

20 November 2018 Got off the fence. 3 December 2018 Initial consult and GD diagnoasis. 28 December 2018 started HRT. 14 Feb 2019 Started Spiro

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Eva_Saskatchewatch

-Abraham Lincoln
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

SapphireFlames

*whispers* (Victory is mine!)

-Sky
~ Sky
  •  

CynthiaAnn

They told you winning isn't everything, it's how you play the game  ;D

The sound you hear are the coins spilling out of the machine into my bucket,

Jackpot...
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Ha!  You were too early.  My quarter in the machine got me the big payout! BINGO!
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Aiyanna

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on March 21, 2019, 08:16:41 PM
Ha!  You were too early.  My quarter in the machine got me the big payout! BINGO!

I found one of your quarters on the floor lying in the confetti after your big pay out, I picked it up and put it in the next machine over, OMG...
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Have a great weekend everyone!

I win!   :)    :)

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

Have a super Humpday, or in my case, a WIN day!  8)

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

I win this time!

What a silly board this is.

But, it's all for fun!   

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

Silly, willy nilly, dilly gilly.

Either way, I WIN!

Ryuichi

•