Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins: 11.0

Started by SanaRinomi, July 17, 2016, 05:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haley Conner

I'll be by to collect my prize first thing in the morning.  I hope it's waffles.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Haley,

I hope your waffles were delicious.

For my winning this board today, I think that blueberry pancakes sound rather good and tasty!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Ryuichi13

Because I just WON, I think I'll take peach crepes as my prize!  :P ;)

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

Congratulations on winning!  I never had crepes but I hope that yours turns out to be delicious!

I think I ate a bit too much last night, so I will skip a treat for winning this time!

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I came back weeks later to the spot where the cute little white cat won her big payout, and there in the corner just behind the machine was one of her quarters she missed, I picked it up and put it in the next machine over and trifecta  :)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I won this time.   :)

Your turn is next.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

My turn to win?  YAY! \(^_^)/

Ryuichi

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on April 17, 2019, 03:46:49 AM
My turn to win?  YAY! \(^_^)/

Ryuichi
Like the machine always says about my lottery tickets

"Sorry, not a winner"

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Aha!  I won!

A lifetime supply of medically supervised mft HRT! 

Wow!    :)  :)

Not really.  All well.

Chrissy
  •  

CynthiaAnn

I won and then donated my HRT and Dr benefits to you Chrissy

That means I've doubled my winnings  :)

Hugs

C -
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on April 17, 2019, 04:53:13 PM
I won and then donated my HRT and Dr benefits to you Chrissy

That means I've doubled my winnings  :)

Hugs

C -
j

Cynthia,

You are so sweet and thoughtful!    :)  :)

That was such a nice thing to do!  Thank you.

Hugs,

Chrissy
  •  

Ryuichi13

Lookit that. 

You two thought you won, but it was really me that won!  :P

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

Ryuichi,

Yes, you did win in that last post!

But, on this post, I won!

Your turn to win again is arriving soon.

Chrissy
  •  

TonyaW

Suppose every now and then I need to remind you all that I already won this. Just waiting for real time to catch up.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Ryuichi13

•  

ChrissyRyan

Ryuichi,

You are such a clever man who seems to win here often!  Good for you!   :)

But, this time I win.  Lucky girl I guess.

Chrissy
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on April 20, 2019, 03:03:27 PM
Nope, I did! [emoji14]

Ryuichi
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 20, 2019, 03:06:49 PM
Ryuichi,

You are such a clever man who seems to win here often!  Good for you!   :)

But, this time I win.  Lucky girl I guess.

Chrissy
You two keep at it and soon you'll see that I have won

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: TonyaW on April 20, 2019, 04:22:15 PM
You two keep at it and soon you'll see that I have won

Lucky you!  You go girl!

I win this time.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Allie Jayne

Lemmie see, all I have to do is post profanities, graphic images, insult everyone, and the post will be locked and I will win!!

Allie
  •