Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Experiences of Transgender adults accessing private gender identity services.

Started by Cindy, July 25, 2016, 05:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

I have approved this survey. Participate if you wish to do so.
Cindy

My name is Giselle Hayers and I am conducting research to conclude my Masters degree at the University of Salford, UK.

This survey is for UK adults only; having either transitioned fully or partially and have used some private services for their transition.

The study will be to investigate the experiences of transgender individuals who have accessed private services relating to their transition; the reasons why as opposed to the NHS route and if their mental health and psychological wellbeing has changed with the individual having more control over their health needs and transition path.

•   To investigate the experience of gender identity services in individuals who have selected to self-fund their treatment for gender dysphoria.
•   To explore the reasons why individuals self-fund their transition.

The survey is available here:

https://salford.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/experiences-of-transgender-adults-in-private-healthcare

•  

Fresas con Nata

Quote from: Cindy on July 25, 2016, 05:09:53 AM
This survey is for UK adults only

The post title might as well reflect this, eg. "Experiences of UK-based transgender adults..."
  •  

Cindy

•