Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Change my user name

Started by Elena1270, August 07, 2016, 05:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elena1270

Could I please have my user name changed. I wasnt thinking too clearly when I made it. I would like to switch it to Elena

Thanks
  •  

Mariah

Sure, I would be glad to change it for you. Just know that once the change is fully done an email is sent out reseting your password. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: nysw252 on August 07, 2016, 05:14:56 AM
Could I please have my user name changed. I wasnt thinking too clearly when I made it. I would like to switch it to Elena

Thanks
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

That user name isn't available. Is there some numbers or letters you would liked added to it so at that point I can change it. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: nysw252 on August 07, 2016, 05:14:56 AM

Thanks
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Elena1270

•  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place Elena. Your name is changed but you may have to use the old ID to log in with for a few days until the second half of the name change take place.

We issue to all new members the following links so you will best be able to use the web site.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Elena1270

•