The Associate with Whoopi Goldberg
The Hot Chick with Rob Schneider
White Chicks

VivianB

•  

Sebby Michelango

•  

Daria67

"Around here we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney

"I am not changing who I am. I am becoming who I am."
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Deborah

The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc

Even if it wasn't, it was still a great movie.
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

itsApril

Calamity Jane (1953) Official Trailer - Doris Day, Howard Keel

If you don't love Doris Day as Calamity Jane, there's no hope for you.  Of course, it's the 1950s, so at the end Calamity has to give up her wild ways and get together with tiresome Wild Bill Hickok (Howard Keel).

Doris Day sings "My Secret Love," a closeted gay anthem of the time.  Looking back, it's shocking that a movie with this strong a gay/trans subtext could have been made in mainstream Hollywood in those days.
-April
  •  

Arctic Kat

Inside Out ... ?
(This may be a stretch.) I was watching it for the umpteenth time yesterday and noticed that Riley is the only person who has both male and female emotions.
Waarom mag een jongen nooit prinsesje
Waarom mag een meisje nooit superman zijn
Elke vogel bouwt z'n eigen nestje
Hier bij ons mag iedereen zijn wie ze zijn
  •