Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Seeking advice: how to conceal brow bones?

Started by Melody.T, August 13, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody.T

Howdy all, MTF woman here in her early 30s (1 year & 2 months on HRT).
I plan to get FFS in the future, but it's not an affordable option for me at this moment. To me one of my worst features IMO is my brow bones. I've looked online, but I can't easily find info about this issue.
most make-up tutorials show people highlighting the area and I'm no makeup expert so I don't really understand how that would conceal.

So 2 questions:

Any Make-Up advice?

If you wear glasses (which I do), is there a certain type of frames that you all suggest regardless of facial shape?

That about sums it up. Thank you all so much in advance for any advice. Lots of love and support. :)
  •  

Confetti

Highlighting brings things forward. If you want to set something back you should use a contour/dark shade and blend to set backwards.
  •  

Melody.T

Quote from: Confetti on August 13, 2016, 07:00:13 PM
Highlighting brings things forward. If you want to set something back you should use a contour/dark shade and blend to set backwards.

Thanks honey! :)

Now does anyone have any advice on glasses? Larger frames that cover my brows, or will that have the opposite effect and make things look bigger?
  •