Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First attempt at makeup.. honest opinions please :)

Started by violet.mayfair, November 06, 2016, 03:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

violet.mayfair

24 MtF, 3.5 months HRT.. this was taken last night.. my first attempt at makeup.. suggestions and honest opinions please.. thanks xo
  •  

DawnOday

Way too over the top.  I can see a very pretty girl under all the goo. You want to accent your features not overwhelm them. Take the eyeliner down a notch and get your eyebrows waxed and shaped. Sorry I am quite socially inept, but you did ask for honesty. Redo it lightly and let's see you again. I bet you are stunning. You have a great smile. Have you seen the tutorials on You Tube?
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

violet.mayfair

Thanks :) Lol I know.. This was my first makeup.. I went a little overboard with the eye stuff and didn't know when to stop.. I really appreciate your honest opinion, so no worries.. I'll prep myself for another makeup session and post something soon.. I've been watching many tutorials on YouTube.. Hope to watch more..

Quote from: DawnOday on November 06, 2016, 03:54:17 PM
Way too over the top.  I can see a very pretty girl under all the goo. You want to accent your features not overwhelm them. Take the eyeliner down a notch and get your eyebrows waxed and shaped. Sorry I am quite socially inept, but you did ask for honesty. Redo it lightly and let's see you again. I bet you are stunning. You have a great smile. Have you seen the tutorials on You Tube?
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Yep.  It looks super messy.  But (and I mean this as a compliment.) you look like a teenage girl.  In that you are pretty and all of the makeup application is overzealous and not very neat.  It's apparent to me that if you just keep practicing, you'll get it all right and look terrific as well as natural.  I'd really like to see another picture of you with a version of the same makeup in about a month or 2.  Keep at it. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higher, faster, further, more
  •