News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Entry level job....trans friendly

Started by Oriah, September 05, 2016, 11:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oriah

haven't been around in ages.....

I just got hired by WENDY'S, the top of the line for fast food.  Gender identity is specifically protected in their hiring policies!!!!!!!!!!!  Most other jobs that are entry level don't specify that.

It's worth a shot if you're unemployed and lacking more upwardly mobile positions!

just doing my part  ;)
  •  

TG CLare

Congratulations!! I have not considered Wendy's as of yet but I'm still looking for work in a high demand industry but the doors do not seem to be open for me. Lucky I even get  a response to my application!!

I am now considering other lines of work that do not require such a skill level or the training I took.

Love,
Clare
I am the same on the inside, just different wrapping on the outside.

It is vain to quarrel with destiny.-Thomas Middleton.

Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dr. McGinn girl, June 2015!
  •  

Raye

Currently I've left Wal-Mart for Publix. And they haven't discriminated against me yet. But if anything I was told by my Team Leader it's what makes me such a great hard worker so far. I 'bust' my butt a bit too much for them it would seem... LOL.
Hai Der! =^.^=
They/Them
He/Him
  •  

DawnOday

People please take it from someone with only a high school education and a lot of luck. Get a higher education. Nursing is one I know is high paying and in demand and only takes two years to be certified. My ex lives in a million dollar home because of her 33 years as a nurse. Of course her husband is a Dr. so I'm sure that had something to do with it. My point being. Publix, Walmart, Home Depot, Starbucks are all entry level jobs and there are an overabundance of people sending resumes. We all got to start someplace and I started at Kmart. But I was going to school for fire science during the day. I liked the idea of 3-4 day work weeks. Unfortunately I could not pass the physical due to heart problems. I am not uneducated as I have three years of college but I don't have that diploma. As a result although I was paid well, I was paid about 20% less than my colleagues with diplomas. Find a job that does not discriminate. Work for yourself.  My friend is taking a test to be a Notary. She will be delivering and cosigning loan documents. Very easy training but many opportunities. Although I have wanted to be a woman all my life. I also want to be a father and like my kids, I want you to be successful and happy. So I tend to make Dad comments. There is the setup. Take the advice, or not. It is Your life. Good Luck    http://www.businessinsider.com/the-most-transgender-inclusive-companies-2015-7
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Sspar

United States Postal Service.. abit of a pain to get into but a little perseverance will pay off.. No previous experience needed...LGBT friendly..  good pay... Hormones and basic surgery can be covered.. and opportunities to move up...
They do drug test to hire ( Which disqualifies most people ) so use your head..
I would recommend working at a sorting facility instead of being a carrier..
...My 2 cents...
new beginning 5/15...
HRT 7/15...
BA & Bottom 10/26/16 (Rummer)...
VFS 11/16/16 (Haben)...
  •