Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Facial hair?

Started by Nuuni, September 11, 2016, 12:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuuni

Not sure if this is the right place, but it seemed more accurate than anywhere else..
My husband has been snarling and plowing through a bunch of tutorials trying to find a way to get at least a shadow over the lip that doesn't look ridiculous from closer up in conversation range. No luck yet. I don't know that there's any way to do it that passes closer in. Any suggestions or comments?
  •  

FTMax

This is posted on the drag kings board, so I'm not entirely sure - is he performing, or is he trying to pass as male with false facial hair? I don't think it necessarily needs to be convincing if he is performing in it. Most of the performers I know use either fake hair or their own hair clippings attached to the face with spirit gum. From what I understand, there is a bit of a learning curve to the application.

If he's trying to pass and is wanting to use fake facial hair - I've honestly never seen any that looked really convincing to me unfortunately. Especially if it's not done well, I think it immediately draws more attention to the face and people are more curious about what's going on there.
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •