Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Church sends powerful message with monthly ‘Rainbow Eucharist’ service for the L

Started by stephaniec, September 12, 2016, 10:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Deborah

Somebody buy me a ticket to the U.K. and I'll attend. :-). But there will be nothing like that around here.
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

RobynD

I've spent a lot of time in the UK and attended Anglican services there. In my experience the Church of England is very accepting and supportive of LGTBQi people.

•  

Devlyn

Deborah, you should put a rubber band on your wrist and give yourself a good snap every time you say something negative regarding religion! We need to get this addiction behind you!  ;D

Here's an interesting resource: http://www.gaychurch.org/find_a_church/

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Deborah

If I snapped my wrist like that I'd be in the hospital by tomorrow, LOL.

I've seen that website.  There is one in my city of 250K.  I may go sometime.
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •