News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 10, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
Thx Liz  yes it has mainly, due to me lol but now ive  removed  the  self imposed  blocks
The best thing is no bs with this doc just straight  down the line
He actually said it was a pity I had not been caught at 15yrs old..... When  I got home and thought  about that I shed a  few tears  ,

Every now and then I think about the day I stood in my therapists office at 19 after she told me she thought I had some serious gender issues. I told her nicely (I was still polite in those days) that she had rocks in her head and left to go straight to the Pub...what would have been the outcome if I had stayed and listened to her instead of getting drunk....
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Yes I understand  😕 what the doc said to me was that everyone  has regrets ie the smoker with lung cancer, etc
Being a kiwi myself I understand  what sort of peer pressure  and society  you had to contend with!
At 16 my gf asked me to wear her bikini  I wanted to.... But decided  it was to unmanly and was worried  if it got out  socially,
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 11, 2017, 09:15:06 AM
Yes I understand  😕 what the doc said to me was that everyone  has regrets ie the smoker with lung cancer, etc
Being a kiwi myself I understand  what sort of peer pressure  and society  you had to contend with!
At 16 my gf asked me to wear her bikini  I wanted to.... But decided  it was to unmanly and was worried  if it got out  socially,

OMG another ONE!! you from the mainland or north ;D
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

North.... They are a bit more liberal there but not much 😀
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Busted today lol

Lol busted at airport  ....my big pirate mate has rejoined for work in the bush us anyway he's sitting there with his gf and another work mate...  Shake hands he goes  in his mega phone voice what you wearing  mascara  for?!  then before I have time to answer he says  oh well looks like you had a good time.... Then when we land and all the other crew going out milling  around  at the airport he yells hey check this out he's wearing  eyeliner  or something  lol.... Oh boy am I gonna get hammered  humour wise this week.... I'm just gonna  say er I got drunk  and woke up like this.... Or went to a Goth party or hey I'm transgender  you ain't  seen nothing  yet.... Lol oh boy 😂
Teach me for messing around like this lol

<edit Language>
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

OMG that is amazing you look fantastic...I love your makeup...you are way better than I am...I think that Goth look actually suits you...come on lets see some more ;)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Lol OK I'm at the mine bar with boof heads ATM  ....amazing  what a km of foundation  can do lol
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 13, 2017, 07:52:33 AM
Lol OK I'm t the mine bar with boot heads ATM  ....amazing  what a km of foundation  can do lol

Its the look in your eyes that I like...devil may care >:-)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thank you Liz 😘  🔓 Mmmm it  was my first outing in public  😆
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

This is my demure  look which one for my psych appointment  I wonder

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Dena

Quote from: markie on June 13, 2017, 06:52:45 PM
That is pretty good. I wasn't sure you could pull it off when I first saw your picture however you are already at the stage where if I were to walk past you on the street, I likely wouldn't read you. More time on HRT holds promise.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks Dena... Yes it's makes a difference  hair and makeup  when I start Hrt  and a nose job brow job etc I might just be happy.... thanks for you encouraging : )
Hmm photos have disappeared  ....photo  bucket glitch  I'll have to reload nthem
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 13, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

I think you look smashing, You are kicking goals...the one and only picture I had of you in my head was one you had as your avatar I think for awhile... ;)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thank you Liz 🌹😊
Well I. May as well use it as my avatar  as probably  the best pic I'll have of me as my real self
It's interesting  but in pursuit  of getting this look I had to out myself  in public  ie go and get fitted for that wig with cis people  about etc buy  make up... but it seems  the more open I become  the easier  it is and
the more natural it feels   and I'm  finding I don't really  care or feel so feel self conscious  as well  I can't wait  to get on hormones, I have to wait 6 weeks or more it seems  for my psych  appointment  .....whew.... I have all the hormones  I need in my fridge... But I want to do this the right way so  I can get recognized  and change my name and gender etc
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 14, 2017, 09:19:20 AM
Thank you Liz 🌹😊
Well I. May as well use it as my avatar  as probably  the best pic I'll have of me as my real self
It's interesting  but in pursuit  of getting this look I had to out myself  in public  ie go and get fitted for that wig with cis people  about etc buy  make up... but it seems  the more open I become  the easier  it is and
the more natural it feels   and I'm  finding I don't really  care or feel so feel self conscious  as well  I can't wait  to get on hormones, I have to wait 6 weeks or more it seems  for my psych  appointment  .....whew.... I have all the hormones  I need in my fridge... But I want to do this the right way so  I can get recognized  and change my name and gender etc

Its funny what will eventually drive us to do the things we need to transition. There really is only one way to do this and that is get out there and try. I think with HRT added into the mix you will have great results, not that you don't already. I applaud your patience especially since you have the meds sitting their. Whether or not you can see a glimpse of her or not I don't know but purely from the outside looking in I see  woman slowling climbing her way into the world...you are doing great.
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

As requested  Liz 😉 just  messing  around

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

eyesk8rboi

I am a sentimental person so I think I will "miss" who I used to be....But at the same time, I've taken care to take many pictures and make many memories.

I actually went on a rant to myself about how I wasn't going to look at "Melanie Courtney" as a dead name....And I wasn't going to pretend like the female me never existed.

My view is, (and I know that this way different for a lot of people)....I have been Melanie Courtney for 23 years.

Every boo boo, every lesson learned, every mistake, every kiss, every hug, every family gathering, every everything to this point has made me who I am today and all of that was done as Melanie Courtney. Moving forward, the rest will be done by Steven Lee...
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

LizK

Quote from: markie on June 30, 2017, 09:23:18 AM
As requested  Liz 😉 just  messing  around

These two are my favourites out of the photo's, which one do you like the best?...me I would say the first one is the winner for me
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: transguymac on June 30, 2017, 10:14:12 AM
I am a sentimental person so I think I will "miss" who I used to be....But at the same time, I've taken care to take many pictures and make many memories.

I actually went on a rant to myself about how I wasn't going to look at "Melanie Courtney" as a dead name....And I wasn't going to pretend like the female me never existed.

My view is, (and I know that this way different for a lot of people)....I have been Melanie Courtney for 23 years.

Every boo boo, every lesson learned, every mistake, every kiss, every hug, every family gathering, every everything to this point has made me who I am today and all of that was done as Melanie Courtney. Moving forward, the rest will be done by Steven Lee...

Food for thought  ,  hadn't  thought  of it like that... always  imagined  one would  be a composite  of both
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •