Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 10, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
Meh......

Yeow😉

OMG!!!!  THE MUMMY!!!!

Just kidding, seeing you like that sends shivers down me timbers.  Heal quickly!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Meh......

Yeow😉

We are total strangers but I'm very excited for you!! :) Can't wait to see the final results.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Cali on January 10, 2018, 11:22:28 PM
OMG!!!!  THE MUMMY!!!!

Just kidding, seeing you like that sends shivers down me timbers.  Heal quickly!

Hi Mummy!  I hope you're feeling better today.  And I hope you don't mind the gentle ribbing.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sno

Rest up and heal well :)

Rowan
  •  

LizK

Meh......

Yeow😉

Looking good Girl...well maybe a little sore and raw around the edges....Hope you are on top of it soon. I know how that feels...if anyone hasn't had facial surgery before let me be the first to say...

Please Note: OUCH!!

Facial surgery hurts...have had upwards of 15 surgeries on my face (hard to tell I know) and they hurt. With an arm or a leg you can immobilise it and stop the pain caused by movement, not so with facial surgery, most of the time we don't realise we are even using them

Take good care of yourself and hopefully the result will be as you wish.

Hugs

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

LizK

Meh......

Yeow😉

Looking good Girl...well maybe a little sore and raw around the edges....Hope you are on top of it soon. I know how that feels...if anyone hasn't had facial surgery before let me be the first to say...

Please Note: OUCH!!

Facial surgery hurts...have had upwards of 15 surgeries on my face (hard to tell I know) and they hurt. With an arm or a leg you can immobilise it and stop the pain caused by movement, not so with facial surgery, most of the time we don't realise we are even using the muscles that have been affected

Take good care of yourself and hopefully the result will be as you wish.

Hugs

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks for the kind words ladies....seems ive missed a couple of days , had some blood pressure  issues that put me back in hospital  both eyes completely  closed up and i could barely  see , 
Vincent of transop came and checked on me ...took some photos and sent them to Dr Cardenas  next thing i was being taken to the clinic
at 12pm Dr Cardenas was there and got things happening the staff were and are great , lucky for google translate though, the çlinic is liike mini hospital looks brand new state of the art
Back at the recovery house now fervently willing  the disappearance of some yapping mutt
It was really strànge the op one moment im just lieing there in the gurney asking some questions  ....next thing i,m aaking where wer're  going
Lol the op had happened it like a flash ,anyway Dr Cardenas said to me that i got really  good results and that i would be very happy with them
Well i didnt see them before the blood pressure  thing set in so i,m in for along wait I'd  say be a least 2 weeks before i look remotely  human again maybe i'll post another ghastly pic without the badaids  ,,,,
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 12, 2018, 07:43:43 PM
Thanks for the kind words ladies....seems ive missed a couple of days , had some blood pressure  issues that put me back in hospital  both eyes completely  closed up and i could barely  see , 
Vincent of transop came and checked on me ...took some photos and sent them to Dr Cardenas  next thing i was being taken to the clinic
at 12pm Dr Cardenas was there and got things happening the staff were and are great , lucky for google translate though, the çlinic is liike mini hospital looks brand new state of the art
Back at the recovery house now fervently willing  the disappearance of some yapping mutt
It was really strànge the op one moment im just lieing there in the gurney asking some questions  ....next thing i,m aaking where wer're  going
Lol the op had happened it like a flash ,anyway Dr Cardenas said to me that i got really  good results and that i would be very happy with them
Well i didnt see them before the blood pressure  thing set in so i,m in for along wait I'd  say be a least 2 weeks before i look remotely  human again maybe i'll post another ghastly pic without the badaids  ,,,,

Glad my mummy is doing better!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Hi Markie,

Glad you are doing better. I know you  said you had blood pressure issues but I am a bit confused. You said someone took pictures, the doc saw them and you were off back to the hospital. As far as I know you can't tell BP problems with a picture. I kind of had the Idea he could see something wrong with the FFS. Am I missing a piece of the puzzle or just missed the obvious? (I've been known to do that)

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Drexy/Drex

I,m still a  bit dispersed when the carer came in to check on me he could see the swelling was getting bad so he took photos and rang the doctor who then asked him to bring me down to the clinic  aparently as i understand it the hbp was contributing to swelling and excess bleeding
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: markie on January 13, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
I,m still a  bit dispersed when the carer came in to check on me he could see the swelling was getting bad so he took photos and rang the doctor who then asked him to bring me down to the clinic  aparently as i understand it the hbp was contributing to swelling and excess bleeding

Okay I'll buy that. He could see you were springing leaks. You don't want to lose too much of that red stuff. It will make you dizzy. So you getting all better now? Hurting a little less I hope? I've spent a few days in those hospital places and they aren't a lot of fun usually. It seems each time I go they either take something out or try to kill me (almost literally)

You follow those doctors orders girl and get all rested and healed up so we can be dazzled by your new beauty.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Laurie i suggested to them to just have me donate blood as i though the problem was my blood  was too thick (hemmocrit)  and my heart was quite happy to keep pumpimg it into the wounds and thus as it had no where to go it just kept filling the ballon so,to speak
ah but they didnt listen to me
But things are on an even keel now ......new found  beauty ...kind words ....☺
Ill settle for easy on the eye androgynous 
Must admit i,m curious and and little afraid of what lies beneath
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Hi Markie,

Okay, as to what lies beneath Hun, I have already been very impressed with how much different you look from your male pictures. It is hard to even imagine the two are of the same person. It doesn't even appear possible. About all I can say about this "improvement" on how you already appear in your avatar could only be classified as beauty. More than what we can see on the outside is the you inside that you let us have glimpses of. That sensitive woman can't be that rough harsh looking man we have seen in the pictures. No the Markie we know and love is that one in your avatar. That is who you really are.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Allison S

Markie I hope you have a smooth recovery. I haven't been through ffs yet but I know it's painful and uncomfortable. We're here for you even miles away [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cindy

Sending you a big Aussie Hug Hon. Hope you are feeling a lot better today.
  •  

Zoe_Kay

Hi Everyone!
This is such a wonderful and supportive thread of comments!  I am new here on the site and this is the first discussion I've read through and wow!  <3  :)

XX

Zoe
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Laurie on January 14, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
Hi Markie,

. No the Markie we know and love is that one in your avatar. That is who you really are.

Hugs,
   Laurie
very kind  and thoughtful  it  lifted my spirits
Laurie  😇
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Allison S on January 14, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Markie I hope you have a smooth recovery. I haven't been through ffs yet but I know it's painful and uncomfortable. We're here for you even miles away [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks Allison , 
Its been epic ....hopefully you wont need any 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •