Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Cindy on January 14, 2018, 02:28:09 PM
Sending you a big Aussie Hug Hon. Hope you are feeling a lot better today.
💕  oh yes Cindy  much better thanks got the  nose packing  and tube things out today ....finally can breath proper
Makes one thankful when the pain and discomfort goes... 
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Zoe_Kay on January 15, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
Hi Everyone!
This is such a wonderful and supportive thread of comments!  I am new here on the site and this is the first discussion I've read through and wow!  <3  :)

XX

Zoe
Welcome.😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cindy

Hi Hon, What is the time table now? Are you in the hospital for a while or recovering elsewhere?

Only reply if you are feeling good enough.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 15, 2018, 02:12:24 PM
Welcome.😉

Yes, this is not an airhead thread because we think, outloud but think nevertheless.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Cindy on January 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
Hi Hon, What is the time table now? Are you in the hospital for a while or recovering elsewhere?

Hi Cindy ....well im back in the recovery house i,m due to  leave here on the 19th but i'll have to wait around guadalajara for at least another couple of weeks as i have to get my crowns installed ....mainly as i dont think i can open my mouth wide enough atm
getting close to being up and around ,its cheap enough to live here caters to all budgets i'd ike to walk around but i'd i'll have to rig up some sort of face scarf  so i dont scare people  though people here are very polite across the boards
The Docs suggested a while ago that i might avail myself the use of hyperbaric chamber ....should have done so earlier in the piece ......i already know i bruised easily .....but even this surprised me ....still on the mend 😊

at this rate i'll it will 2weeks until i start looking human again bits its a far better then where i was a few days ago

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Hi Markie,

Glad you gave us an update. Will be waiting for more. Can't wait to see how you look with new teeth and FFS all healed.

Hugs,
    Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Cindy

Quote from: markie on January 16, 2018, 12:06:15 PM
Quote from: Cindy on January 15, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Hi Cindy ....well im back in the recovery house i,m due to  leave here on the 19th but i'll have to wait around guadalajara for at least another couple of weeks as i have to get my crowns installed ....mainly as i dont think i can open my mouth wide enough atm
getting close to being up and around ,its cheap enough to live here caters to all budgets i'd ike to walk around but i'd i'll have to rig up some sort of face scarf  so i dont scare people  though people here are very polite across the boards
The Docs suggested a while ago that i might avail myself the use of hyperbaric chamber ....should have done so earlier in the piece ......i already know i bruised easily .....but even this surprised me ....still on the mend 😊

at this rate i'll it will 2weeks until i start looking human again bits its a far better then where i was a few days ago

OK understood.

You take care and we are all here for you
  •  

LizK

Hi Markie

Great to see you recovering albeit slower that you would like. I hope you hare still healing well...I am guessing you are also having some other procedures?

Love to hear how you are when you get a chance.

Hugs

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Cassi

Haven't seen anything posted from Markie since the 15th I think.  Anyone else heard?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi  Just saw your post 😘still here in mexico , left the recovery house yesterday, oh the team there were so nice and during my personal emergency spoon fed me and all ,it was a nice welcoming safe place ,
Ive only really just regained my strength ....the complications knocked me for six  but much better now went for a walk to my fave resturant yesterday ...managed to get stared at frequently didnt worry though ...people here are so polite , i think i,ll hang around for a few more weeks and try get the face lift in before i go back to oz or maybe go to brazil or someplace while.i wait ...guess i could get the facelift done in thailand but would prefer the dr here to do it .....for a while there i was quite disturbed at what i had done ...and went into regret mode big time but now as the swelling goes down i can vaguely see whag might be so  i feel a bit better
a bit of a time line up until now

Ive never been photogenic at the best of times
Anyway the clinic was great , and when i was rushed the clinic at 12at night Dr Cardenas was there to oversee everything i ended up having a blood transfusion the complications were due to my bodys reaction my bp went through the roof and I  basically turned into a sprinkler which surprised me as my hemmocrit has been so high, maybe going off hrt for the op thinned my blood right out, normally you get given clexane to stop deep vein thrombosis and blood  clots but in my case they didnt use it, i must go get my blood work done to try figure out what haplened,  but all good now just waitng to see what im going
to look like , though the Dr stayed pretty much to the virtual assement a part from giving my nose tip a slight uplft and enhanceing the bottom lip whic i hope is going to decrease in size aka decrease in swelling and also some of the fat transfer about 30% will be absorbed
Funny thing happened the other night i was at anearby resturant having soup and a beer when this little kid came in off street up to me and he was pointing at all the bruises etc and talking i couldnt understand what he was staying so out come google translate ...got him to speak into it and it translated into " face of war " haha
I might use that as a nick name at work hmmm say warface lol
His mum was waiting patiently on the side walk .....and then the kids.sisters all raced up with oooh ahhh etc , eventually i shooed them off gently and went back to trying not to spill my beer out the side of my mouth
....so much delicious food about ....but i cant eat it ....still  Guacamole and soup gets me by
...bring on the results!!!! well at least ive got lips now ....lippy time 😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 25, 2018, 01:28:45 PM
Hi  Just saw your post 😘still here in mexico , left the recovery house yesterday, oh the team there were so nice and during my personal emergency spoon fed me and all ,it was a nice welcoming safe place ,
Ive only really just regained my strength ....the complications knocked me for six  but much better now went for a walk to my fave resturant yesterday ...managed to get stared at frequently didnt worry though ...people here are so polite , i think i,ll hang around for a few more weeks and try get the face lift in before i go back to oz or maybe go to brazil or someplace while.i wait ...guess i could get the facelift done in thailand but would prefer the dr here to do it .....for a while there i was quite disturbed at what i had done ...and went into regret mode big time but now as the swelling goes down i can vaguely see whag might be so  i feel a bit better
a bit of a time line up until now

Ive never been photogenic at the best of times
Anyway the clinic was great , and when i was rushed the clinic at 12at night Dr Cardenas was there to oversee everything i ended up having a blood transfusion the complications were due to my bodys reaction my bp went through the roof and k basically turned into a sprinkler  but all good now just waitng to see what im gking to look like , though the Dr stayed pretty much to the virtual assement a part from giving my nose tip a slight uplft and enhanceing the bottom lip whic i hope is going to decrease in size aka decrease in swelling and also some of the fat transfer about 30% will be absorbed
Funny thing happened the other night i was at anearby resturant having soup and a beer when this little kid came in off street up to me and he was pointing at all the bruises etc and talking i couldnt understand what he was staying so out come google translate ...got him to speak into it and it translated into " face of war " haha
I might use that as a nick name at work hmmm say warface lol
His mum was waiting patiently on the side walk .....and then the kids.sisters all raced up with oooh ahhh etc , eventually i shooed them off gently and went back to trying not to spill my beer out the side of my mouth
....so much delicious food about ....but i cant eat it ....still  Guacamole and soup gets me by
...bring on the results!!!! well at least ive got lips now ....lippy time 😉

Glad you posted.  Was a wee bit worried bout ya!  Was beginning to think that they did such an awesome job and someone kidnapped you and you were now in some harem in the middle east :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thx😊
I should be so lucky the good looking bit that is haha, i guess i was just exhausted , and mentally a bit numb as well
you know though there no pain just a bit of numbness here and there ...hope this regeneration is worth it 😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 25, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
Thx😊
I should be so lucky the good looking bit that is haha, i guess i was just exhausted , and mentally a bit numb as well
you know though there no pain just a bit of numbness here and there ...hope this regeneration is worth it 😉

I like the regeneration comment, lol Doctor!  Keep thinking that it was worth it - positive thoughts produce positive drive resulting in positive results - Cassi 2018.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

I'm glad to see you are okay Markie I was starting to worry about you. I am sure the results will be better once the bruising and swelling goes away. You will post a picture hopefully with a dab of that lippy you were talking about won't you?

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Drexy/Drex

Indeed it is my fervent hope Laurie......i wonder if i went to far  ....up and down about it atm ....still i had to stop hrt for 2 weeks before hand .....now i am waiting for levels to build back up ...
😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Yes doing a lot better thank you   Cassi ah yes.... gone  but not forgot😉.......wish this regeneration  process would hurry up......just need the face lift now .....but i must admit i,m kinda shy when kt comes to more medical......oh well in for a penny in for a pound .....or is it the other way round......
High ho i must go down to the markets ....been a bit of a recluse lately  but since starting to assume human form i think i can go out with out being carted away for experiments   ;D
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 28, 2018, 04:14:19 PM
Yes doing a lot better thank you   Cassi ah yes.... gone  but not forgot😉.......wish this regeneration  process would hurry up......just need the face lift now .....but i must admit i,m kinda shy when kt comes to more medical......oh well in for a penny in for a pound .....or is it the other way round......
High ho i must go down to the markets ....been a bit of a recluse lately  but since starting to assume human form i think i can go out with out being carted away for experiments   ;D

Be safe!  Your penny/pound comment reminded me of when my first's wife's brother's wife visited from the UK.  We picked her up at LAX and my wife wanted her to put her foot into the Pacific Ocean but instead of doing near LAX, we ended up heading for Long Beach.  Anyway, the sister-in-law kept making the comment about wanting to spend a penny.  This was back in the early - mid 1980's so I thought she was just making fun of our dollar value.

We drove her around for like 4 hours, stopping at the store, stopping a McD's and finally got to the Ocean.

For us Colonists, Spending a Penny is a polite way of telling someone you need to use the Lou, loo, or however it's spelled. :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Lol....congrats on starting hrt .....my my you already look fab ......the future looks good😊
Oh yes for sure ......though with my size and warface i get get left alone ......its actually its a very safe city in fact i see more cops here than at home in oz ....more comfotable strolling at night here , went to markets today brass band playing , familys and children ,old couples arm in arm ....must say the men here treat their ladies very well ....gentlemen
My defintjon
https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/us/amp/english/in-for-a-penny-in-for-a-pound
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

The variety of gastronomic  fare here is very tempting .....i dont normally go for pasta because it is evil....
however because i had lost so much weight after the op.( i think i maybe went 3/4 days without eating and then no appetite  after that)
I allowed my self a couple of dishs with a nice red ....
And ive had a pleasant surprise ....as my weight returns it appears to be relocating  around my thighs and hips
certainly no bikini bod in sight and it would prob make a.cis girl tear her hair and rip her dress

But im surprised and pleased .
My face continues  to morph in and out .....ive found my favorite mirror ....its in the lift😂 but theres a security cam 😀 so no posing haha
Reminds me of when i was in hong kong many years ago and i behaved like an ape in the lift only to get to the ground floor and notice the cam ....i'm pretty sure  early warning sats would have detected my heat signature!!
off to get last crowns put in ...they will be engraved ...any suggestions ?😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on January 30, 2018, 12:50:48 PM
The variety of gastronomic  fare here is very tempting .....i dont normally go for pasta because it is evil....
however because i had lost so much weight after the op.( i think i maybe went 3/4 days without eating and then no appetite  after that)
I allowed my self a couple of dishs with a nice red ....
And ive had a pleasant surprise ....as my weight returns it appears to be relocating  around my thighs and hips
certainly no bikini bod in sight and it would prob make a.cis girl tear her hair and rip her dress

But im surprised and pleased .
My face continues  to morph in and out .....ive found my favorite mirror ....its in the lift😂 but theres a security cam 😀 so no posing haha
Reminds me of when i was in hong kong many years ago and i behaved like an ape in the lift only to get to the ground floor and notice the cam ....i'm pretty sure  early warning sats would have detected my heat signature!!
off to get last crowns put in ...they will be engraved ...any suggestions ?😉

Good for you!  And you got a few giggles out of me over big brother comments.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •