Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Very mellow Cassi ...i,m just sitting here amongst the lush garden cat sleeping at my side .....having a beer.....and e joying just chilling 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on March 18, 2018, 02:47:09 PM
Very mellow Cassi ...i,m just sitting here amongst the lush garden cat sleeping at my side .....having a beer.....and e joying just chilling 😊

What kind of beer?  I still have that can of Fosters in the frig.  Bummer, it's only 4. alcohol percentage.  Bought some Kona beers on sale (12 pack - 10 dollars).  Variety pack, 4 - 6 AC.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Corona 😈

Came across this nice little tune ....its stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoqOCvhSR0&app=desktop
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on March 25, 2018, 02:13:38 AM
Corona 😈

Came across this nice little tune ....its stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCoqOCvhSR0&app=desktop

I have a beer glass freezing in the freezer for one of those Kona's, the 6% which has been sitting in there for 3 or 4 days now.

Now, my dear friend, CORONA????

Kinda like Mexico's answer to Coors, lol.

When I was a teenager Coors went down so smoothly.  Got on a tough guy kick and started drinking Old English 800. 
Then it was Budweiser and Marlboro cigarettes, lol.

For the past 20-30 years I've preferred a good Bock or other dark beer. 

Cheers!  And BTW, the "Thinking Out Loud" is making me hear voices :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Haha really? do you answer them ?
Kona is that hawian beer ?....er its corona extra ....5%
Clamato is.good for a.hangover😉
My fave is broome west australias matsuo chilli beer 😃
Bohemia atm
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on March 26, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
Haha really? do you answer them ?
Kona is that hawian beer ?....er its corona extra ....5%
Clamato is.good for a.hangover😉
My fave is broome west australias matsuo chilli beer 😃
Bohemia atm

Of course I answer them!  Do you think I'm crazy and want to listen to them yell at me all night?????

Kona is Hawaiian.  Never had it before.

At least your Corona has a kick, lol.

Use to drink a beer called Bohemian or something like that.

Finally drank that Fosters - was nothing like the ones the Aussie Sailors had :)

First time of hearing about Broome.

Cheers!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

LizK

Haven't been by in awhile and just wondering how you are doing...how is the recovery? Hope your looking as glamourous as you were hoping to?...You back in Aus yet?
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Liz .....mmmm not glamourous.....feeling a bit bland .....well still got the face lift to go ....and i think some cheek  implants are in order .....still here in mexico ....waiting ....seems sometimes things drag on
if things dont start moving soon ....i shall be back in oz shortly ......😊

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

dang missed the pics again...Hope your feeling a bit better than bland!!! How's Mexico...I remember my oldest brother saying he went to Mexico and said he swore the entire time he was there as he kept bumping his head on stuff (he is 6ft 3) and the doorways all seemed to be shorter than he is used too...LOL
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Liz Mexico is good.... and im better ...had  a couple of bad viruses
but looks like I'll be ready to do the face lift on may 9th, and maybe cheek augmentation meantime I'll go further afield to take in more of this amazing
Country , might be going to Texas  for a couple of nights to take in a fav band at the levitation festival,
There's a lot more of the USA I'd like to see but you know how our dollar is...
and i must get back to work too.... I think I kinda got lost here 🙄😏
Mmm think I'll be getting my ears adjusted as well
It's funny and I don't know if it's the same for all ffs patients but with me probably due to my age but there was like a honeymoon period where I looked ok but now skin sag has set in no doubt due to the bonework  and I look like .....well not  very good in my opinion ...I can't even really see any female but then my friend said that's it's possibly due to seeing a man's face in the mirror the last 40 yes ....well I hope so ...
Anyway when I get home I'll buy a decent quality mirror that might make a difference....and well I guess a wig.... I've been toying with the idea of getting a mandala style head tattoo
Hope you're fine 😊

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Hi Markie,

I saw the new avatar picture and can't believe you need more work done girl. You are looking gooood!!
  I hope the rest is just touch up because the change is already unbelievable. Best of luck and watch out for them boys

Hugs,
   Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

LizK

Quote from: markie on April 20, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Hi Liz Mexico is good.... and im better ...had  a couple of bad viruses
but looks like I'll be ready to do the face lift on may 9th, and maybe cheek augmentation meantime I'll go further afield to take in more of this amazing
Country , might be going to Texas  for a couple of nights to take in a fav band at the levitation festival,
There's a lot more of the USA I'd like to see but you know how our dollar is...
and i must get back to work too.... I think I kinda got lost here 🙄😏
Mmm think I'll be getting my ears adjusted as well
It's funny and I don't know if it's the same for all ffs patients but with me probably due to my age but there was like a honeymoon period where I looked ok but now skin sag has set in no doubt due to the bonework  and I look like .....well not  very good in my opinion ...I can't even really see any female but then my friend said that's it's possibly due to seeing a man's face in the mirror the last 40 yes ....well I hope so ...
Anyway when I get home I'll buy a decent quality mirror that might make a difference....and well I guess a wig.... I've been toying with the idea of getting a mandala style head tattoo
Hope you're fine 😊

Hi Markie....looking really good in your avatar...sounds like your friend is right...I can see female easily and it probably is the 40 years of seeing a man in the mirror. I still struggle with this myself....I do see her more often that I used too but I still see him at least half the time. Don't know about the skin sag as I can't see it myself.

I think all this takes time for it to sink in and I am sure once you are back to work you will realise how much you have changed. Good luck with the face lift hopefully it will be smooth sailing for you.

I am pretty well, keeping busy organising the funds for my GCS in November...its all starting to fall into place with the next week or so being when I will know how much I can fund out of my super. Other than that life remains pretty quiet and I am finding things to keep me busy.

Take care

Liz

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Wow you must be so excited Liz  thanks.for the kimd words😊

Well after getting to mexico city and  seeing  and climbing the pyramids.....it was time to vist oaxcana ....for more
History and culture ....except i got the wrong flight i had a feeling i had ...pilot even said over the radio " if your on the wrong flight nows the time to disembark" 😂😂😂
But after all the waiting and hoo hah ....i thought id just wing it...indeed wrong jet... I ended up in a seaside place puerto escondido ......very relaxed and friendly ....but i have the f/lift on the 9th so i dont have time to go  oaxocana have to go straight back to guadalajara  ....hmmm
I.m not seeing  female.in these 😐😥 maybe the face lift and biggeer lipps and cheeks will help

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Had post to go with this but too tired redo it later

So this times things are going better,  clinic got some special  blood made up for me seeing as I tend to bleed everywhere,  had the face lift,  oloplasty,  cheeks  and lips enhanced  with fat transfer.... I feel a bit like a cat with one of those surgical  collars around it's neck.... 4 different  drips and machine that goes beep (but I soon turned that off)  whew no more surgery  for me for a while....... Lucky  for pain meds......
The team at the clinic  have been marvelous  ,  and are looking  after me well,  Dr Cardenas  has been in and out
to assess my progress , quite a warm friendly  man,  but at the same time has the air of ships captain.
it's a good thing I asked for an xtra night in hospital  as I doubt I could have coped  it took nurses round the clock to get me sorted the first couple of days and I've agreed to stay  here till they discharge  me.... makes sense
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: markie on May 12, 2018, 06:40:20 PM
Had post to go with this but too tired redo it later

So this times things are going better,  clinic got some special  blood made up for me seeing as I tend to bleed everywhere,  had the face lift,  oloplasty,  cheeks  and lips enhanced  with fat transfer.... I feel a bit like a cat with one of those surgical  collars around it's neck.... 4 different  drips and machine that goes beep (but I soon turned that off)  whew no more surgery  for me for a while....... Lucky  for pain meds......
The team at the clinic  have been marvelous  ,  and are looking  after me well,  Dr Cardenas  has been in and out
to assess my progress , quite a warm friendly  man,  but at the same time has the air of ships captain.
it's a good thing I asked for an xtra night in hospital  as I doubt I could have coped  it took nurses round the clock to get me sorted the first couple of days and I've agreed to stay  here till they discharge  me.... makes sense
Congratulations for getting what you wanted to have done😊 Surgey isn't fun, but as they say in Louisiana, le-say lay bohn tomps roo-lay!(let the good times roll😀).
  •  

Laurie

Haven't I seen that picture before? You behave yourself this time Markie. No more of those rushes back to emergency. Do you hear me?

I am happy for you that you are getting the work you want to have done.
I was wondering about you just the other day. Thanks for checking in.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks Missy I think this one will give the look I hope..... 😊

Yes Laurie when the swelling  goes down I think it will beworth it
you sure get around don't you?
I've been keeping an eye on you😊

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

I'm hopeful for you getting that look you are wanting Markie. Heal quick and heal good my friend. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product when you are happy with it.

Yep, I do get around a little bit. At least in the USA.  Give me a few days and I can be anywhere in the country. I have driven easily 1.25 million miles w/o a moving violation on my record. I did have one for a DUII (I was actually not driving at the time) but it was removed after fulfilling the terms of the diversion program.
  I'm sure I have a few more miles in me yet. That last road trip covered 10,208 miles.

Get well soon Markie.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

LizK

Oh Heck you went and did it to yourself again....but then you said you would LOL I should understand by now how well planned out you have all this. I am sure you will look gorgeous...Will look forward to so updated pics when you feel better.. :D

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Liz yes just what I was thinking,
It was a mission... I went through  13 plasma units  and 1 globular package, my Hematologist  even visited
he did a good job.....
gorgeous  would be nice..... but you know I feel  so much better in myself
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •