Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Not really  much to say.... back at work I have noticed the girls were pleased to See Me  they tend to greet me much differently  then before and in conversation  I can feel an  inclusiveness  that wasn't there before
I've  become aware of a crass nickname that is not public... It's somewhat degrading... but at the same time validating  so I'm not worried  ....i also realized its not that I'm  so big but that everyone else is small 😂
I posted a bit of rant on facebook... and one of my workmates  read it as when I was doing  my prestart  on my truck he came up and asked if I was okay. Being protective ... I thought  that was kind of cute  as it used to me people would look for for protection... Mmm what else ..well boob's are definitely  getting  bigger
You were right Liz Markie may have had a lot of  notoriety .....but Drexy is catching  up.... Seems like everyone  knows my name.... 😉 even if I don't know theirs.....also I noticed my Companys diversity and inclusiveness
Policy  has been placed prominently  on the lunch room  board...... Might be my imagination  but I'm becoming  more to others it seems....
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Good update Drexy. Being accepted by the ladies  is just what we want. It appears that at least one of the guys is getting it too. And the of course having company support helps a lot too.
Keep it up !

Hugs,
  Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Hi Drexy!  I agree that being noticed and accepted by others is neat.  Unfortunately the underground talk and names is going to happen no matter what.  You're strong enough and it certainly appears like you have a lot of allies and friends that care for you.  That speaks to the power of who you truly are.  People see it and respond appropriately.  It's nice when they ask about your well being.  They care about you as a person.  Cheers!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on August 31, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
Not really  much to say.... back at work I have noticed the girls were pleased to See Me  they tend to greet me much differently  then before and in conversation  I can feel an  inclusiveness  that wasn't there before
I've  become aware of a crass nickname that is not public... It's somewhat degrading... but at the same time validating  so I'm not worried  ....i also realized its not that I'm  so big but that everyone else is small 
I posted a bit of rant on facebook... and one of my workmates  read it as when I was doing  my prestart  on my truck he came up and asked if I was okay. Being protective ... I thought  that was kind of cute  as it used to me people would look for for protection... Mmm what else ..well boob's are definitely  getting  bigger
You were right Liz Markie may have had a lot of  notoriety .....but Drexy is catching  up.... Seems like everyone  knows my name.... even if I don't know theirs.....also I noticed my Companys diversity and inclusiveness
Policy  has been placed prominently  on the lunch room  board...... Might be my imagination  but I'm becoming  more to others it seems....

There is little doubt in my mind that your work colleagues think they know what is going on with you. None of them brave enough to come out and ask you ...thats weird when you think about it too...they are like a bunch of tennage kids gosiiping on the playground....you being the cheeky bugger winding them up. Halarious...you go girl

I think if you were to announce that you were transitioning now you would be greeted with a unamimous...meh..we know!! LOL....

I don't think Markie has half the notoriety that Drexy has...you have the whole camp buzzing about this and Management have thought it worthwhile to ensure that everyone knows how they should behave by posting notices. I would say you are having an impact....Fantastic

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks liz you're right on target as usual 😉
Darn my date piked out so I went to the court by myself.... Straights have taken over so I went to connections  not so bad but doent get pumping till 12PM.... STILL to see some of our own people.... No wonder I stay home 🙄
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Ok deleted  last nights post by a drunken drexella.... 😳
Sat night my date for the night a chic workmate  fell asleep   I almost  didn't go into Perth then I thought  what the hell  I went to the court..... that's not a LGBTi venue just full of young cis people
Sooo I went to connections  I got asked if I had ever been there before... I said yes like 20 years ago... gota compliment  on my outfit..... I think I spent about an HR in the disco area one of the performers  there was getting  bottle of champagne  and as she moved passed smiled  at me and chinked glasses
eventually  I got bored and went to leave and then noticed  a hallway which led to another bar and outdoor area.. they were playing 50,s tunes.... nice vibe had a lovely  transgirl flirt with me but it seemed  she was with a cis guy?
I just so enjoy  seeing  these  young women who have started  earlier.... their Femminity  is so lovely  to behold
Nothing  much happened  ..but there's always next swing 😉

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Came out to my chickmate I work with... We were having  a conversation On messenger  she was googling stuff to find out what was my thing..
I said I,m not sure what my thing is anymore ....im going through  a second  puberty.... she said relax enjoy  the experience
I knew then that she knew  I knew that she knew I knew  ;D
So I sent some makeup photos  and got good feedback... I'm really  happy someone  at work actually  knows now not just guessing
Next day I saw my Chiro for the second  adjustment at the last one he mentioned that he been intrested to see what  new changes there would be he asked me if I was done with body building  and I said more or less,  well fair enough... after all I hadn't  seen for a year and just turned with anew face
Anyway at the second  appointment  he mentioned  how after the last time i was there he and a lady were discussing  botox and fillers that she had anyway  the conversation  got around  to me....
So this time he mentioned  about bodybuilding  again and I said I was still doing it but... He finished  my sentence for me by saying... But with a different  focus... I looked at him and said 100% correct... He talked about how he and his  wife went to an alternative  festival  and how it was good to observe  people living outside the box the conversation  got abit more indepth  but he respected me and at the end he said he admired  what I was doing...
That was just so good.. he's  like a sports man afl crossfit etc I wasn't  sure how he would have reacted  but it was really great... He's  a dad  his son is very lucky  to have a dad like that...
Then today I had to get one of my tongue piercings replaced.. it had come out and instead of putting it straight  back in I waited  till morning.... bad call... the tongue heals very fast it hurt like hell to put it back in
But while I was in there 2 sisters came in... to browse and check me out... they were young attractive  and tastefully dressed moved with grace... naturally  I played dumb and pretended  I didn't notice... All in all a good r&r
Back to work tomorrow 😕😥😞
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on September 04, 2018, 02:18:54 AM
Came out to my chickmate I work with... We were having  a conversation On messenger  she was googling stuff to find out what was my thing..
I said I,m not sure what my thing is anymore ....im going through  a second  puberty.... she said relax enjoy  the experience
I knew then that she knew  I knew that she knew I knew  ;D
So I sent some makeup photos  and got good feedback... I'm really  happy someone  at work actually  knows now not just guessing

That's Huge!!! OMG not quite how you planned it?? Did you enquire as to how she knew? she might be able to give you the inside to what everyone else is thinking...kinda like having a mole in the enemies camp LOL Its great you have someone at camp who you can talk too and as importantly knows what is happening with you. That potentially could work out really good for you.

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Completely  unplanned  ......our evenings at the wetmess will be more interesting😮😉 .....oh well go hard or go home 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

That is really cool Drexy. Really cool.
Quote from: Drexy/Drex on September 04, 2018, 04:07:09 AM
Completely  unplanned  ......our evenings at the wetmess will be more interesting[emoji50][emoji6] .....oh well go hard or go home [emoji4]

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Drexy/Drex

Thank you Laurie... Kaz is just so chilled while we're in the bus doing a orientation.. as the work place  always changes  so much  while we are on r&r... so I mentioned on Xmas break I might go to Thailand to get some more work done... and she smiles her eyes light up and says what sort? Well we both knew it was about ba... This girl is pretty sharp
Then at the wet mess I was moaning about
MY accommodation... and she's pipes up and says... ohh aye a prima Donna.... and with a cheeky smile teases me with.... might have to call you Donna 😁
It's really nice to have someone to talk to. especially up here and she's such a cool broad-minded chick
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Hi Drexy

Very cool...she sounds like a great gal. We need more of her!! I think you are having a little too much fun with this LOL

Great to hear you have a RL confidant....

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Liz.... yes I think I am.... I'm lucky I work with a great bunch of people..... Hmmm tonight at the wetmess one of my chickmates  after a couple of drinks reached across with both hands and placed them on my moobs and declared... man boobs..lol  my workmate pipes up and says no these are manboobs he's a tad overweight so it's to be expected... I thought upstairs was getting bigger.... so it's confirmed now.... 😊

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Satinjoy

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

LizK

I also think you are doing fantastic...this is like a "slow" coming out...rather than come out over in a few days you seem to be doing it over a period of weeks, which all seems to be working out just great for you.  ;D
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Satinjoy thanks 😊
Yes Liz  I think it's working out well... this is a different scene to most as we all work eat and drink together (and the lucky ones sleep together) so it's steady as it goes... as alaskan Danielle mentioned about not flaunting oneself.... it really important up here... I'm doing small things.... like clear nail polish... very gradually shaping  my eye brows.... adjusting my attitude and  posture  its for them to ask me I feel at this point... or not.... I'm not really to fussed
One sort of positive but kinda sad for me was some new comrades rocked up... they had not seen me  for a year or so after a few drinks one guy pipes up and says well your full of surprises I'll give you that.... and my mate says yes he's not viking anymore.... viking was my nickname.... as markie was one of the most powerful formidable men around
anyway its good as it allows Drexy to bloom.... I hope🤔
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Hi Drexy

I read your post and was thinking about this

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on September 09, 2018, 06:26:01 AM
t.... and my mate says yes he's not viking anymore.... viking was my nickname.... as markie was one of the most powerful formidable men around
anyway its good as it allows Drexy to bloom.... I hope

I hope Drexy gets a chance to bloom.  :) The time was/is coming when they will meet her and with any luck understand but for the time being you are playing it as you see best. Your judgement so far is spot on when it comes to your work colleagues. I am sure they will all be bought up to speed on the rumour mill about you and as we have talked about they "kinda" have an idea what you have been up too and what it all means but none of them are game enough to come out and ask?? Which doesn't surprise me at all... I mean lets face it, " If it can happen to Viking then it can happen to..." maybe your scaring them  :laugh: and of course it would have to be about them LOL

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi Liz yes I think you are right, mostly people in camp are used to me now but I still get a few stares now and then,
Oh my lol I came to the table in the wetness and someone pipes up arr a late bloomer... Lol classic it's a bit quiet atm so I might have to stir things up a bit.... by changing my legal name 😁..... I've already decided what the first and surname will be... It's a unisexual one
I want to get voice surgery I'm keen to see how you go...
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Hi Drexy

I just want to be that fly on the wall when they finally piece it all together...LOL

Late bloomer....they ain't seen nothin yet!! Stir it up??? that's one way to put it. :laugh:

I hate my voice...If people are in any doubt about me I only have to speak and I can see them immediately make that decision...the moment I start getting emotional in any way including being happy and sad my voice goes. Anyway I will let you know as much as I do as February approaches...

Take care

Liz
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

I feel for you I know how it is I hate hearing recordings of my voice.... I've seen the most gorgeous girl and the only thing that gave her away was her voice.....so yes the voice is the holy grail.... it doesn't matter your size etc if your voice is right..... I'll finish this later as on the plane back to perth😁
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •