Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Thinking out loud

Started by Drexy/Drex, September 26, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

[
Been a bit flat lately.... traced it back to zero test, So saw the Dr and he prescribed anadrol, I'm taking half the dose and every second day instead of daily
I don't want any less or more than the healthy female range, I didn't mind having zero test but with that there was no sexual thoughts or impulse not to mention no physical drive.
And now that I have made some new lesbian friends... I might have a sex life again... I haven't had sex sin since  starting transition.
I met my new friend through an adult site..
Actually I was. amazed at the amount of women who are looking for cd, tv, ts people in the end I took my profile off... I'd made   contact with someone nice and being Fifo I just don't have the time to reply and follow up all the replies.
Sooo I met my new friends at a night club,
Wow they were so warm and welcoming and lots of questions... how far was I into transition, did I use the girls, was I going for grs
?

being non binary I could get by. without it, .. saves interrupting the moment "with excuse me while I put this on" was Lisa's humorous reply, and then I was asked whether I liked men... no I replied... which was met with... Well maybe that might change.... Well yes it may do🙄
Anyway we had a great night out.
Wow do those girls know how to party.
I got clocked by a transgirl in my local chemist I wasn't sure if she was ftm or mtf as she had an andro look, until she spoke when she  complimented me on my boots.... I really should have taken time out with her but I was on my last day of r&r and in a rush... I regret that now,
hopefully we will meet again as she lives in my locale.
This r&r I came out to my barber/hairdresser not on purpose it just so happened bec's mum was on that day and I asked her what she had thought of the photo bec took and sent to her when I first came back  in after ffs.. She said she was amazed and asked why I had it had it done.. at first I just said... I just wanted to soften my appearance... but then thought better and said well actually I'm changing gender where upon she exclaimed oh I thought you looked very feminine... I asked her if bec did wigs and she said yes and to come in the next day,
So I did I asked bec if her mum had told her and yes she said
we talked on about  various aspects of transition and she mentioned that her partner who is a Fifo worker too had told her that they had a few hermaphrodite's (love that word.. describes non binary perfectly) and that he wouldn't mind going with them!!! 😉 I also learned of a term used to describe a rough around the edges female who is anything but ladylike  'Diesel Dyke' a sort of pilbara tomboy.... as opposed to a "pilbara princess" I think I might have found my niche
This all while styling my wig and at the end when I asked how much she said no charge both Bec and her mum were so warm towards me.... Woman are so cool
So warm and welcoming I've not had any negative reactions so far.
Back at work I was talking to one of my  chick mates during lunch about her hrt.. she had explained to me previously that due to feeling lackuster she went to a Dr who referred her to and endo  it was discovered that she was very low in test as well as estrogen and progesterone
So  lozenges  were made for her by a Compounding  chemist (this was the wakeup call for me about my test)
and it was the difference between night and day.... for her.... as lunch  ended she said.. I like talking to you your so in tune with women.... 😊
These days I like to spend time with my female colleagues at lunch at the bar etc
It's like a new world I never realised just how marginalised women are by men.
I came out to my bestie g/f she had been away sick and was waiting for the okay from hr to return... I thought I would distract her by coming out to her.
a picture is worth a thousand words so  I sent  my makeover  photo 

her response
Was..
Omg amazing
My first thought was beautiful  👌😘💐🌸🌷🦋
Wow barely recognizable....  u look gorgeous
Im stunned....  u do better makeup than what I can
Think i need some pointers off you
Wowzers   bom chica wow wow holy mother of beauty u look stunning amazing beautiful
U should do shows ...
That was good for my  confidence
She is such a lovely effusive lass
and it was so nice to see her again.
this morning at prestart... We gave each other a big hug.... It was like there was just her and I nobody else existed.... I'm glad her boyfriend is confident in himself hmm he's very masculine I noticed when he sat next to me in the bus.... 🙄😏😉
When I went out on r&r I got my nails done for the first time ever in black metallic flake with pearl.... at first we went gel so it would be easy to take off in preparation for return to work.... but that didn't work out to well
So took the hard alternative I could have taken it off for work but I thought see what happens.... had a multitude of reactions as after all there are 95% males here, from concealed disgust to nervousness and resentment , it   makes me laugh i can disappear to the other side of the world for 6 months and return almost unrecognisable looking a feminine man....and no one says boo, but wear nail polish and everyone loses their minds (bit of an exaggeration) for .. In fact some guys avoid me completely... so what   i couldn't care a less.  its said the truth will set you free but also not giving a - - - - about what other people think of you goes a long way too!!
But just like with the ffs no one mentions the nails  except for that  chick who previously came up to me in the wet mess and put her hands on my chest and exclaimed "man boobs" this time in our  crowded lunch room she grabs my hand and holds it up saying i love your nail polish.... WOW she has a bad case of foot in mouth..... Mmm i also didn't take off my lash extensions I'm sure my there's a lot of underground gossip happening..... which is just fine by me.... things were getting boring.
Admittedly I've worked in civil construction and mining out in the bush for nearly 30 years and never seen a male turn up with painted nails.... except for me 😉
the experience is interesting and actually i kinda like having nail polish on.... love the colours
The young barmaid is a bit  put out she likes me and now i think she sees me as a gay man..... 🙄😔 doesn't matter she's way to young for me.
Btw while there are those that resent me there are a few guys who are protective towards me... like some lout started mouthing off about lady boys and how he wanted to be a sex change pole dancer... lol... He got shut down fast.... Like i said before i work with a great bunch of mature people 😊

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Wow, a lot going on in your world!  Interesting!  I hope your medication helps.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

OMG Drexy that is soooo cool

I had to laugh so hard about your nails...that was so funny...

You got it happening now...I don't think there is such a thing as coming out for you...there is too much fun to be had just playing with them all. LOL I love your work

You sound like you have a bit of a guy and girl fan club going...especially if people are willing to defend you.

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

hi Judi yes you could say that.... i dont like taking the test thats why I'm going easy on it i hope i only have to use a little.... anadrol has a half life of 8.5hrs so after 4days it out of your system
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

hi Liz thank you so much i guess I'm coming out in degree's i have a captive audience and and i, m a captive myself 😏 buts its good because this way i respect my colleagues which are kind of like an extended family after all we spend more time with each other than our friends and family
i think i work with some very cool people and these days with all the publicity about bullying and us too....good people will just not stand for it and well i think some people actually like and respect me.... definitely the younger crowd like my attitude.... the nails have generated some interest from a statuesque tall blonde lass she looks like she stepped out of a viking movie
i had an instance when one of the fitters one day at the mess walked straight up to me... shook my hand then turned and when back on his way.... the person next to me said it was bis last night... to be honest i hardly knew him? seems a lot of people know my name but i don't know theirs so I'm always using "mate as a substitute"
one of my friends came back from sick leave and he complimented on my nails even though he couldn't see them... soooo
the gossip mill. must be running over time
and my old repartee teaser asked me if i was going to the scorpions in dec i replied prob mexico.... he said implants? and i said.. yeah something like that
hmmmm
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sonja

@Drexy/Drex

Hey Drexy,

I loved reading your stories! I think you're very brave and awesome.

Oh please tell me you took a photo of your now legendary nails? - black metallic flake with pearl sounds fantastic!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

hey Sonja thx😊😘
wow you're looking fantastic!!!
well actually i never thought too.... so took a couple yesterday.... looking a bit tatty now
as they are starting to wear  back at work.... .. I'll get them redone again when on r&r

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on October 23, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
hey Sonja thx😊😘
wow you're looking fantastic!!!
well actually i never thought too.... so took a couple yesterday.... looking a bit tatty now
as they are starting to wear  back at work.... .. I'll get them redone again when on r&r

@Drexy/Drex

Thx Drexy, I love your nails they look great! I often do my toes in black BUT now I'm thinking a bit of sparkle could be on the menu....
Jesus look at the size of those wheels behind your hand in the third pic - a  wee little earth mover?
hmmm thinking of a song for you.....here you go, one of my absolute favourite songs..

Enjoy,

Sonja.

•  

Satinjoy

You have a lot of love and support in here.....relationships...

That's huge

Hang in there.

I'll keep checking from time to time.  Mostly just to say hi.

And Hi everyone...hope you are all well.  LOL everyone follows this  thread.

:)

SJ.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

wicked Sonja thank you you've got great taste 👍👌😎
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Sonja on October 24, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
- a  wee little earth mover?

Enjoy,

Sonja.

Wouldn't be a Kiwi would you Sonja? ;D Ex pat myself from the sunny south
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

yes Sj this is true... its a blessing 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: LizK on October 25, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Wouldn't be a Kiwi would you Sonja? ;D Ex pat myself from the sunny south
@LizK

Hey Liz - Yes kiwi girl, Auckland.

@Drexy/Drex

Hey Drexy - Thank you for your kind words I came across a song you might like,

Take care, XO

Sonja.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thats cool 😎 thanks hun 😘
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

My new g/f had her ex transition through in their relationship back when she was 20 she showed me a photo of her omg what a doll she was absolutely gorgeous it really can make a big difference starting young, makes me happy for the young people.
When i got back  to site safety requested my licence to confirm its validity... i haven't changed the photo on it
so when he handed it back to me the next morning... he chuckled.... i guess there is a quite a  difference between that photo and how i look now.
  second day back at work  one of my noongar work mates came up and gave me a supportive shoulder squeeze..when  its interesting but first Australian men don't seem to have a problem with us... maybe its a    cultural thing....
I've noticed that since i started wearing nail polish there's been a subtle shift in my standing with men ( surprise surprise 😁) not a negative one but something, and surprisingly a lot of people who never used to talk to me are quite chatty and friendly.
one the guys I've worked with on previous jobs has been having a hard time dealing with me in that he became kinda distant and would give me a sharp look in the mornings in the mess.... that's how i would know my bb makeup wasn't right....in situations like that i just let them be and i ignore them let come around in their own time if ever
how ever he's got his head  around it  now and things are back to normal mostly.
In the cribhut (lunch room) Deb was yakking about some medium she had seen and went  on about how that women had massive eyeliner... then she added   probably like mark does his this cracked the girls up,
and then she starts talking about how the mediums father was a trans..... trans... she's looking at the   ceiling trying to find the words so helen contributes "transcendental?" ummmm no
steve chips in "transgender?" with a big grin 😁
i didn't think to show them my photos

so the next day when jan mentioned to someone she'd like to see how  i dressed when i went out as people know about my heavy metal fetish clothing .... that was my in, so i showed her and deb my photo in makeup
debs like... Bs!!!! and jan is gobsmacked
and i say nah nah see the necklace..😊

and as I'm walking away deb
calls out " are you a transvestite?"
(in frt of everyone ) so i retort "no deb i am not a transvestite" lol 😂 she is so ditzy sometimes.
next day we are in our trucks  parked up waiting for the load unit.... so deb shuts hers down comes over into my cab and we have a deep and meaningful about her relationship.... eventually it got around  to my turn which is when i told her that i was transitioning.. she said that figures referring to the photos, debs a country girl
quite grounded... we finished off our conversation with a tip for me on sexy eyeliner  😉 and i got a nice shoulder massage.... she's so wasted on her present guy.
Wearing nail polish is now standard i got a new colour done on r&r  this one uses a black base and then the top coat uses metallic particles that are spread into patterns with  magnets i really like it depending on the light it changes from blue black to blue, red, purple, green....and since I'm driving all day i get to look at my very unfeminine dysphoriac hands all day... at  least now i can enjoy the   colours.
Speaking of nails i told my tech that i was trans her reaction was amusing
" so you like men"
no
"you don't like men but you trans"
yes i like women
" so you like women"
yes
" so you don't like men"
yes
"ohhh ok"
Anyway i got her to do my eye brows and then asked if she would mascara my lashes... she did a great job on my lashes
next was my doc's appointment.... that went well and  he mentioned my psychiatrist has been calling him asking how "she" ( me) is doing, how nice of her she's a good representation of her profession she actually cares and is interested in my transition.
Leaving his office as  i was walking down the street a women stops me and  exclaims where did i get my boots from she was quite  vocal and excited much to her female partners amusement...
i tend to wear goth /metal type outfits as I'm not a wee dainty thing.... so i don't dress like one, anyway further down the road I stopped at a  tiny corner donut shop
‌outside was a pedestrian crossing as i was sipping my coffee watching the pedestrians and one of them a guy at the  crossing turns back glances at me lip curled back in a snarl and he  comment's to two women beside him obviously a hater,
‌however
‌those two  chicks   turned around and came into the shop one saying lets do this and then looks at me and says nice
‌ eyes .... lani did a brilliant job on my lashes...more for clubbing i think, guess that guy must have  clocked me in someway..... even though I'm only trying to look feminine
‌my fashion is loud... must be the second puberty thing perhaps.
‌i've got an admirer at camp we passed as i was on my way to the laundry and he smiled at me,  tall very good looking and half my age... and this morning making lunch in the mess he was checking me out i  pretend not to notice.... i still haven't got used to some men smiling at me like that, it feels weird, I'm careful not to make eye contact not because  i can't but because i don't want to give ammo out
I've already got one slime bag trying to undermine me on the sly.... he's wary of me
so he's   careful... works behind the scenes
i was expecting this as we are getting a high turnover of  crew due to the poor work/pay conditions and hence an influx of boneheads.
‌Back at camp last night my besty g/f
invited me up to the wetmess for  drinks we sat there  talking about  cosmetic procedures and the high prices  compared to Thailand and what size boobs i should get due to my size 🤭... and as i learned more i was like wow referring to all the effort women go through to look good... and she says with a smile... "welcome to our world..."
I realised this new person i thought i was becoming is not so new at all... i can  draw a straight line back to the personality i was when a child of five...somewhere along the way... i got lost

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Thanks for the update Drexy!  It appears you are doing well in life generally and among your mates at the camp. 

"I realised this new person i thought i was becoming is not so new at all... i can draw a straight line back to the personality i was when a child of five..."

How true! 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Thanks Judie... that was a rough copy most of it was done over a 10 hr day in my truck i have about 20 seconds during loading to try to type so there's a lot of typos
etc so it gets corrected
but as you can see its getting a bit rocky but.... its character building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7M1aTN338&app=desktop
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sonja

@Drexy/Drex

Thank you for the update Drexy, I find your courage really inspiring and I love reading your stories.

Take care, XO

Sonja.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on November 13, 2018, 07:10:51 AM
My new g/f had her ex transition through in their relationship back when she was 20 she showed me a photo of her omg what a doll she was absolutely gorgeous it really can make a big difference starting young, makes me happy for the young people.
When i got back  to site safety requested my licence to confirm its validity... i haven't changed the photo on it
so when he handed it back to me the next morning... he chuckled.... i guess there is a quite a  difference between that photo and how i look now.
  second day back at work  one of my noongar work mates came up and gave me a supportive shoulder squeeze..when  its interesting but first Australian men don't seem to have a problem with us... maybe its a    cultural thing....
I've noticed that since i started wearing nail polish there's been a subtle shift in my standing with men ( surprise surprise ) not a negative one but something, and surprisingly a lot of people who never used to talk to me are quite chatty and friendly.
one the guys I've worked with on previous jobs has been having a hard time dealing with me in that he became kinda distant and would give me a sharp look in the mornings in the mess.... that's how i would know my bb makeup wasn't right....in situations like that i just let them be and i ignore them let come around in their own time if ever
how ever he's got his head  around it  now and things are back to normal mostly.
In the cribhut (lunch room) Deb was yakking about some medium she had seen and went  on about how that women had massive eyeliner... then she added   probably like mark does his this cracked the girls up,
and then she starts talking about how the mediums father was a trans..... trans... she's looking at the   ceiling trying to find the words so helen contributes "transcendental?" ummmm no
steve chips in "transgender?" with a big grin
i didn't think to show them my photos

so the next day when jan mentioned to someone she'd like to see how  i dressed when i went out as people know about my heavy metal fetish clothing .... that was my in, so i showed her and deb my photo in makeup
debs like... Bs!!!! and jan is gobsmacked
and i say nah nah see the necklace..

and as I'm walking away deb
calls out " are you a transvestite?"
(in frt of everyone ) so i retort "no deb i am not a transvestite" lol  she is so ditzy sometimes.
next day we are in our trucks  parked up waiting for the load unit.... so deb shuts hers down comes over into my cab and we have a deep and meaningful about her relationship.... eventually it got around  to my turn which is when i told her that i was transitioning.. she said that figures referring to the photos, debs a country girl
quite grounded... we finished off our conversation with a tip for me on sexy eyeliner   and i got a nice shoulder massage.... she's so wasted on her present guy.
Wearing nail polish is now standard i got a new colour done on r&r  this one uses a black base and then the top coat uses metallic particles that are spread into patterns with  magnets i really like it depending on the light it changes from blue black to blue, red, purple, green....and since I'm driving all day i get to look at my very unfeminine dysphoriac hands all day... at  least now i can enjoy the   colours.
Speaking of nails i told my tech that i was trans her reaction was amusing
" so you like men"
no
"you don't like men but you trans"
yes i like women
" so you like women"
yes
" so you don't like men"
yes
"ohhh ok"
Anyway i got her to do my eye brows and then asked if she would mascara my lashes... she did a great job on my lashes
next was my doc's appointment.... that went well and  he mentioned my psychiatrist has been calling him asking how "she" ( me) is doing, how nice of her she's a good representation of her profession she actually cares and is interested in my transition.
Leaving his office as  i was walking down the street a women stops me and  exclaims where did i get my boots from she was quite  vocal and excited much to her female partners amusement...
i tend to wear goth /metal type outfits as I'm not a wee dainty thing.... so i don't dress like one, anyway further down the road I stopped at a  tiny corner donut shop
‌outside was a pedestrian crossing as i was sipping my coffee watching the pedestrians and one of them a guy at the  crossing turns back glances at me lip curled back in a snarl and he  comment's to two women beside him obviously a hater,
‌however
‌those two  chicks   turned around and came into the shop one saying lets do this and then looks at me and says nice
‌ eyes .... lani did a brilliant job on my lashes...more for clubbing i think, guess that guy must have  clocked me in someway..... even though I'm only trying to look feminine
‌my fashion is loud... must be the second puberty thing perhaps.
‌i've got an admirer at camp we passed as i was on my way to the laundry and he smiled at me,  tall very good looking and half my age... and this morning making lunch in the mess he was checking me out i  pretend not to notice.... i still haven't got used to some men smiling at me like that, it feels weird, I'm careful not to make eye contact not because  i can't but because i don't want to give ammo out
I've already got one slime bag trying to undermine me on the sly.... he's wary of me
so he's   careful... works behind the scenes
i was expecting this as we are getting a high turnover of  crew due to the poor work/pay conditions and hence an influx of boneheads.
‌Back at camp last night my besty g/f
invited me up to the wetmess for  drinks we sat there  talking about  cosmetic procedures and the high prices  compared to Thailand and what size boobs i should get due to my size ... and as i learned more i was like wow referring to all the effort women go through to look good... and she says with a smile... "welcome to our world..."
I realised this new person i thought i was becoming is not so new at all... i can  draw a straight line back to the personality i was when a child of five...somewhere along the way... i got lost

Well you certainly packed a fair bit into that one didn't you....where do I start...Having your nails done and the tech assuming because you were MTF you were binary...can't see the distinction between sex and gender. Many can't because for them there is no difference in their heads.

So you have a GF...do you mean a romantic type friend or a friend who's a girl? or just tel me to mind my own business LOL Either way it seems like you and her hit it off pretty well. That is fantastic to have someone close.

I get what you mean about men looking at you...it happens so rarely to me I don't think about it but I have found a new appreciation for the male body...I don't want one but I can think of some nice way to enjoy one LOL Each to their own as they say

The knucklehead....always going to happen in that environment I have just been so surprised at how few you have encountered considering. I have no doubnt you will have his measure. Lets hope he he keeps  himself to himself.

So what is next for Drexy??

Take care

Liz

HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Drexy/Drex

wow Liz you look great.... love that hair style and colour really suits you..... come up here youll get all the men you can handle 😉
As for me and men well i tend towards the amazonian way... use them for their attributes then afterwards back to the fields for them to toil  ;D
yes i have been lucky or maybe i generated some good will that protects me and then we have our rules and regs, said knuckle dragger would have to be very  careful that his poison did not
get back to me considering the amount people i know.
with the men smiling at me well there are about 7 to 800 hundred here so the law of averages dictates a smile or two 😊 like even in the wetmess there will be up to a hundred guys at one time.
i do know what you mean though..... theres nothing like a good pounding 🤭🤭😆😏
So what's next on the list for Drexy?
Well i had planned on going to Mexico over xmas break for body sculpting however my surgeon wants me to handle my hemological blood condition first 😑and as the recovery time is up to 6 weeks so i dont think i can make it which means I will have to try to aim for feb after this project is finished,  voice surgery is on the cards after that and then ba voice before ba because i think voice is more essential ... being the size i am i need big hips and boobs to offset my broad shoulders.....
I'm so envious of your hair 😊
Sonja thank you.... i downloaded that Dio album... it's really great
Mmmm it takes more to do what you did... but then you are from Nz so its to be expected 👍👌
in the end its impossible to please everyone  (not that i try) so one just has to act and let everbody else react.
i have a condensed work life and social life here in the desert... theres no where else to go no escape for 2 weeks at a time so I've been getting a crash course in social politics and i don't have the luxury of decades in front of me so no choice really
what I've found works best is to be overt... but at the same time respect the reality of others.... and gently adjust it..... though they are a rough mob up here and calling a. spade a spade is the order of the day all up its taught me that the majority of people are of good will.
And that fear really is just a production of the mine.... though not if you being being chased by a bear..... depends on what sort of bear aye Liz 😉😉😁
reminds me last night at the dry mess eating dinner there was one of the guys with a big beard
and my  mate just casually  pipes up "what's ts your bear name" sending the whole table into howls of laughter.... i think thats how we handle it out here.... beer and humour.... not necessarily in that order😏😁😂

oh i forgot Liz my g/f is like 25,years younger than me.... and with me being away most of the time its a casual open relationship.... its hard to  anything else with the work i do.

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •