Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I always have liked Britney Spears singing

My Only Wish (This Year.)

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Viva la Vida      By  Coldplay

(2008)
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Cassi

Once in a very rare while I'll actually recognize a group or song title on this thread :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Mumei

•  

ChrissyRyan

Mountain Music   By   Alabama
  •  

Sarah_P

Rifftones - When A Man Loves A Shark

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Mumei

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 27, 2018, 11:30:33 AM
Mountain Music   By   Alabama

Mountain Music?
Is that like music your grandma and grandpa used to play?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Celine Dion

My Heart Will Go on    (2008)
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Oops I did it again.  B. Spears
  •  

falk

The Frights -- "You're Going To Hate This" album, Zac Carper from FIDLAR produced it [another band I like].

I've also been listening to Darren Smith & Terrance Zounich -- "Repo! The Genetic Opera" which is Extremely Good.
  •  

Megan.

Sunday morning, relaxing to Marvin Gaye.

Alot of lyrics about love, reminding me of my beautiful partner and how happy she makes me feel [emoji4]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •