Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shdwrunner

I may not be fancy with putting up videos and such but I regularly listen to the Video Game Music Orchestra on Pandora especially when driving.  Brings me back to the good ol days.
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Shdwrunner on April 01, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
I may not be fancy with putting up videos and such but I regularly listen to the Video Game Music Orchestra on Pandora especially when driving.  Brings me back to the good ol days.

Video Game music is awesome! I made a video game Soundtrack thread somewhere on this site, but anyways if you come across it then you should share some of your favorites! Also, welcome to the ghost town (seriously) Most people do not like talking about music I guess.
  •  

Sarah_P

Within Temptation - And We Run

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TicTac

I remember within Temptation! I used to listen to them and Evanescence all the time.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

TicTac

Aqua Barbie girl is a  great song! The 90s had some awesome music for sure. Sigh, if only I could remember it.

Also, here is another song I am listening to. It is definitively different from what I normally listen to, but that is OK!

I just noticed that my posts are taking over this thread, and that is not good! We need more music lovers here :(
  •  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

I love the 90s if I could go back I would

•  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

TicTac

That vaporwave song is pretty great to be honest. I will be pressing the like button on that...
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: TicTac on April 04, 2018, 02:04:03 AM
That vaporwave song is pretty great to be honest. I will be pressing the like button on that...
I'm glad you like it. :)

•  

SiobhánF

•