Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Evienne

That Mozart dub-step song instantly made me remember a record my dad had that I liked to listen to when I was little. It was the same concept of making classical music electronically only this was done in 1972 on a Moog (which is like the first of synthesizers). It is cool to see how technology has evolved. But yeah, here's a sample of the pioneer's music :p
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Sam314 on May 05, 2018, 02:57:31 PM
That Mozart dub-step song instantly made me remember a record my dad had that I liked to listen to when I was little. It was the same concept of making classical music electronically only this was done in 1972 on a Moog (which is like the first of synthesizers). It is cool to see how technology has evolved. But yeah, here's a sample of the pioneer's music :p

OKAY, I really really like this honestly, Where has it been all of my life seriously. Huh, had no idea the 70s had stuff like this so yay for learning!
  •  

4A-GZE

This song is a bit outdated, but still really good.

And here are some others, which are pretty different from my usual posts:

•  

SiobhánF

oh, this made my nether regions tingle when it started. Turn it up. ;)

•  

TicTac

Quote from: SiobhánF on May 06, 2018, 06:34:30 PM
oh, this made my nether regions tingle when it started. Turn it up. ;)

OOooooOOO I like this song. Hmmm not sure what the all the OOs mean but hey whatever.
  •  

Evienne

Les Miserables 10th anniversary concert.

I would give almost anything to have the opportunity to go back and see this in person.

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Evienne

Two Steps From Hell's industrial, romanic-comedy, album "The Devil Wears Nada" atm. And I can't get enough of these two. They are so fun ^^

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Evienne on May 09, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
Two Steps From Hell's industrial, romanic-comedy, album "The Devil Wears Nada" atm. And I can't get enough of these two. They are so fun ^^

Oh I love the toys come alive one!  :)
  •