Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

I'm also in love with Dune Rats. Australia has some pretty great stoner garage bands.

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Evienne

Some Classical Music Mashups:

I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Evienne on May 15, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
Some Classical Music Mashups:

Hooked on Classics is pretty awesome. Found another one I liked called hooked on tchaikovsky. Sooo yeah, thanks for sharing  :)
  •  

TicTac

•  

SiobhánF

•  

TicTac

Never heard of Adam and The Ants before...they are cool. Something different.
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Evienne

I have really really been into opera lately. Found a playlist on Extreme Music and have just been listening to it over and over XD

I know it's not very common for people my age to be into opera, but I have always loved classical, and I have watched the entire opera Faust when I was like 16 so I have a background with it. But yeah, I don't wanna post too many songs cuz they take up a lot of space but here's a few of my personal favorites:

It's quite likely whoever reads this may recognize these, as they are quite popular, just not a lot of people know them by name.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•