Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TicTac

I mean, it is not one song but this is what I was listening to today. Well, it is not the only thing I listened too but whatever  :laugh:

•  

Evienne

@Nova_Noelle
Interesting. I'm suprised how long I've been on these forums and never noticed anyone post about Kim Petras before. Possible someone has, just never noticed. I used to be a big fan of hers long before she started getting famous again now.

@DustKitten
Wow, I really love that "Beethoven Silence" song. It's so beautiful. Great share!

@TicTac
Yay Wagner! One of my favorite classical composers <3 Glad to know you've been listening to him ^^ His music touches me in ways not many other musicians have. But let me not get too teary eyed up here.

Came to post a tune any nerd should know by heart:

Enjoy :p
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

DustKitten

I used to listen to Yogscast music vids :) is that one a reference to Dwarf Fortress?

Madame Blue always gives me goosebumps; thanks for reminding me it exists.

Speaking of goosebumps and video games, this song was recently featured in Detroit: Become Human. Not saying how it was featured because spoilers.

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

big kim

Bad to the bone, George Thoroughgood & the Destroyers. My theme tune!
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: big kim on June 30, 2018, 09:26:38 AM
Bad to the bone, George Thoroughgood & the Destroyers. My theme tune!

Good band! My fave by him is "One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer."

These days, I'm kinda diggin stuff from the '20s to the '40s.

•  

big kim

Me too though I like all George's stuff, once my life was like some  of his songs!
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

•  

Sonja

Rooms on Fire by Stevie Nicks

Sonja.
  •  

epvanbeveren

Everyday, at home, I have my computer running this website: www.nederland.fm

My computer is attached to my TV, so I can watch TV and radio trough the entertainment system.

I almost always listen to the Dutch radio 538, sometimes on a low level background just to hear some noise, sometimes on a normal level when doing errands in the room.
I am a K. MacPhee girl, re-born on October 4 2017 in Raleigh/Durham NC. USA
I was AMAB on May 6 1963 in Dordrecht, the Netherlands.

OUT and proud - 2014
HRT - 2015
Legal - 2016
GRS - 2017

Full Time - 01/01/2015:
first day (01) of new life (01), '15 = opposite of 51 (my age at the time)

•  

big kim

5 finger Death Punch the Pride. Would love to go to a 5FDP show
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

TicTac

"The blood elves will endure any hardship, overcome any obstacle, and emerge stronger than before." - Regent lord Lor'themar Theron

Probably the most beautiful city in all of Azeroth in my opinion.

Tavern Music in WoW is always awesome. Not fond of that Alliance shield in the corner over there though  :icon_blah:
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

Quote from: TicTac on July 16, 2018, 01:03:12 AM
"The blood elves will endure any hardship, overcome any obstacle, and emerge stronger than before." - Regent lord Lor'themar Theron

Probably the most beautiful city in all of Azeroth in my opinion.

Tavern Music in WoW is always awesome. Not fond of that Alliance shield in the corner over there though  :icon_blah:
Haha Brilliant - I have found someone else in the world that listens to WoW music independently of the game  ;)

But currently listening to

We don't need another hero - Tina Turner.

Sonja.
  •