Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on July 16, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

@SiobhánF   ahh nice thank you Siobhán,  A new band to investigate, just added that to my spotify playlists.

I've noticed you like listening to hard tunes with a lot of grit, have you ever listened to a group called 'Snake river conspiracy' ?  songs like 'Breed', 'You and your friend' 'Vulcan' and more, one of my favourite female vocalists in the category of 'grit' Also love Garbage - not quite as gritty but love her sound.

Sonja.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Sonja on July 16, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
@SiobhánF   ahh nice thank you Siobhán,  A new band to investigate, just added that to my spotify playlists.

I've noticed you like listening to hard tunes with a lot of grit, have you ever listened to a group called 'Snake river conspiracy' ?  songs like 'Breed', 'You and your friend' 'Vulcan' and more, one of my favourite female vocalists in the category of 'grit' Also love Garbage - not quite as gritty but love her sound.

Sonja.

That's pretty cool :) I like that style too. I like lots of styles, really. I just happen to be more into heavy metal, lately, and hard rock. Other times, I'm into Nu Metal, or classical. Just depends on my mood. Thanks for mentioning Snake River Conspiracy. :)
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

Quote from: SiobhánF on July 17, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

@SiobhánF Nice, reminds me of Dark Fortress, they have 3 of my favorite songs in this type of style, Ylem, Osiris, As the world keels over

Enjoy,

Sonja.
  •  

Sonja

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

Also one of my favourite groups - Rob Zombie/White Zombie. well, was..

Sonja.
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

Evienne

Tried something new. Listening to a "Girl Pop" playlist on ExtremeMusic. Still not a huge fan of pop, but there's some songs on here I can like. Interesting style.

https://www.extrememusic.com/playlists/pAK6pUAKKp33pfpfpUUfApI0quKH22W_0KK72UpAKfAf2KfUAfK3pK2pfpKAQhT
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

SiobhánF

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

My favourite song right now.

Sonja.
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: DustKitten on July 23, 2018, 07:50:48 AM
Third Realm - Somber Reflections

I really love the aesthetics in that video! Beautiful. :)

•  

SiobhánF

•  

Sonja

Enya ,  my go to for deep reflection.

Sonja.
  •  

Steph Eigen

The sound track to the movie Gigi..

No kidding.  "Thank heaven for little girls..."
  •