Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RabbitSpectre

Nice, Dustkitten. :) Love the song name. ~_^

The Enigma TNG - The Glass Alice (inspired by Alice: Madness Returns)
  •  

DustKitten

Quote from: RabbitSpectre on October 05, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
Nice, Dustkitten. :) Love the song name. ~_^

lol--I actually didn't notice, it was just next on my list.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Backstreet Boys.  "I Want It That Way."

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

"Uptown Girl"   Sung by Billy Joel

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

DustKitten

This song cover makes me feel sad things. I love sad songs; they help a lot when dealing with emotional pain.

•  

RabbitSpectre

Any Given Day - Endurance

Equality Action Now 
  •  

Sonja

Wow so many great songs, im still investigating all these new groups on spotify except the computer game tracks which im trying to hunt down by other means..
Thanks Robin, RabbitSpectre, Colleen, Siobhan and Chrissyryan.
Really like Rabbit Junk

Sonja
  •  

RabbitSpectre

Quote from: Sonja on October 07, 2018, 04:14:07 PM
Wow so many great songs, im still investigating all these new groups on spotify except the computer game tracks which im trying to hunt down by other means..
Thanks Robin, RabbitSpectre, Colleen, Siobhan and Chrissyryan.
Really like Rabbit Junk

Sonja

Yay! Glad to be of help. :) Yes, RJ are exceptionally awesome.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

"R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. (A Tribute to 60s Rock)"  by John Mellencamp
  •  

DustKitten

Sonja & Siobhan, I think you'd both like this band. I've actually been having trouble sleeping because their songs are so energetic, and they're all stuck in my head. :) Obsession is always a bad thing, but it indicates quality in the object of one's obsession, I think. The singer's voice in particular is amazing, Noora sounds so powerful and energetic <3 perfect for a power metal band.

•  

Sonja

@DustKitten
Thanks Robin - I'm checking them out now, reminds me of Within Temptation who I found out about in this thread and Love!
Sonja.
Ministry : Lava 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9umQSESvBY&start_radio=1&list=RDy9umQSESvBY&t=1
  •  

DustKitten

Oooh, I've got Ministry on my list for the month, too! It's cool that you're getting into gothic stuff, Sonja.

I really like this song, but not the band itself:

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Sonja

Quote from: DustKitten on October 08, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
I really like this song, but not the band itself:

@DustKitten
This song is rockin and video is goodl - part of the halloween lineup?
Shame its not on their spotify list - its missing??? hmmm and the problem with listening to youtube vids on my phone is it keeps the screen on wasting battery time.

Sonja.
  •