News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Aceofblackdiamonds on November 17, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
I am looking forward to the day I get up the courage to go out in public in a dress and heels. Already been out in skirt and pink tee shirt.

Lisa

As Taylor mentioned in one of her songs, You Belong With Me, I'd be the girl with the t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers - not the high heels with short skirts.

But, high heels and minis can look very nice.

I am listening to Superman  as sung by Taylor Swift.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

I prefer to be very feminine and girly girl. As a guy I spend most of my time in jeans and tee's. I want to be very feminine and pretty.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Aceofblackdiamonds on November 17, 2018, 03:06:48 PM
I prefer to be very feminine and girly girl. As a guy I spend most of my time in jeans and tee's. I want to be very feminine and pretty.

Lisa

I understand that completely!  Jeans and Ts are not ultrafeminine per se, but you certainly have noticed in your life many attractive, feminine women wearing them and sneakers.  Yes, guys wear them too but a shapely girl sure fills them out better!

Focusing back to the topic of this thread, I am listening to: 

Lady Antebellum singing:  "American Honey"
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lynne

I'm listening to a long playlist of Taylor Swift songs, currently playing "Should've Said No".
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Safe and Sound  as sung by Taylor Swift.

I have to admit I enjoy her earlier music generally more than the new music first sung later in her career.

Chrissy
  •  

Lynne

It seems that nowadays I'm almost always listening to female singers(and wishing I had a voice like theirs). At the moment Florence and The Machine - Ship To Wreck is playing. The How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful and High as Hopes albums are on the playlist now.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A woman that had a beautiful voice was Karen Carpenter.

Listen to all of   Let Me Be the One   as sung by the Carpenters.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am listening to    For All We Know    as sung by the Carpenters.

Karen Carpenter's voice is an absolutely stunning alto.

Chrissy
  •  

Lisa89125

Quote from: Lynne on November 17, 2018, 04:02:32 PM
It seems that nowadays I'm almost always listening to female singers(and wishing I had a voice like theirs). At the moment Florence and The Machine - Ship To Wreck is playing. The How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful and High as Hopes albums are on the playlist now.

This is me. I do the same thing usually while listening to Kelly Clarkson.

Lisa

•  

Lisa89125

I really like this song and I wish I could sing like her. Damn girl! I really like that red dress.

Lisa

•  

Lisa89125

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 17, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

I understand that completely!  Jeans and Ts are not ultrafeminine per se, but you certainly have noticed in your life many attractive, feminine women wearing them and sneakers.  Yes, guys wear them too but a shapely girl sure fills them out better!

Focusing back to the topic of this thread, I am listening to: 

Lady Antebellum singing:  "American Honey"

I'm happy if I can look something like my idol does. Passing is one of my biggest problems and a huge chunk of my dysphoria second to my body right now.

Lisa

•  

Lisa89125

I'm lucky in my natural hair is almost the same color as Kelly and I am proud of that. I just wish every other part of me could be as feminine.

My sister looks something like Natasha does. ::) I don't know what that means for me? I doubt at 29 that I will change in the way I would have at 12.

Lisa

•  

ChrissyRyan

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman   As sung by Britney Spears
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Crushcrushcrush  as sung by Paramore
  •  

TonyaW

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

cassiebythesea

Late night love songs for the lonely goth girls
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Breakaway   as sung by Kelly Clarkson
  •  

big kim

•  

ChrissyRyan

Sleeping at Last    from the official music video of "Saturn".
  •