News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

You're Beautiful    As sung by James Blunt
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lisa89125

I haven't seen the movie in ages. I think I am going to watch it this weekend.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

NatalieRene

•  

ChrissyRyan

Sweeter Than Fiction    As sung by Taylor Swift

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Mine     As sung by Taylor Swift

•  

dee82

Another morning of U2, Stay (Faraway, So Close!)

•  

Lisa89125

•  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

You're Still The One    By Shania Teain
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

Whitney Houston singing "Greatest Love of All"
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

"Tim McGraw"  as sung by Taylor Swift
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Stay Beautiful      as sung by Taylor Swift
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

dee82

Quote from: Lisa89125 on December 20, 2018, 01:13:10 PM
Dee, Some more Bono.  :D

Almost edging past their year 2000 albums.  ;D
  •  

Lisa89125

Just a little. I did like the year 2001 Elevation tour. I've got and enjoy the DVD of it.

Lisa

•  

big kim

The seasons upon us Dropkick Murphys & watching the video, our Christmas was just like that but with my ex BIL drinking my Dad's best whiskey  then getting in a fight with him, then me then his sons
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Picture to Burn  as sung by Taylor Swift
  •  

Lisa89125

•