News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by SiobhánF, October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Fukai Mori by Do As Infinity

I was watching Iniyasha for the first time in years. I've always loved this song because of the yearning.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Our Song     By Taylor Swift
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

cassiebythesea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf8curpccj4&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMxHcQ2HVbAtQ&index=2

Life hasn't been all that great for the past month or so, which means a lot of unpleasant music at full volume.
  •  

dee82

TWICE: Dance The Night Away

This is the title track of a Christmas present. (Summer Nights album)

•  

ChrissyRyan

This is What Makes Us Girls   By Lana Del Rey      Fun to watch!

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Kristy Lee Cook on American Idol, God Bless the USA

•  

ChrissyRyan

Hilary Duff sings  What Dreams are Made of

•  

TonyaW

Found a blast from my past on Spotify

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

big kim

•  

Lisa89125

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Swedishgirl96

La dolce vita
  •  

Lisa89125

•  

ChrissyRyan

This is What Makes Us Girls     By Lana Del Rey      Fun to watch!

•  

SiobhánF

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Julia1996

Well lately I've been at my grandparents house helping my grandma put away her Christmas stuff and getting her house back in order so I've been subjected to her old music. But as long as she doesn't put on her German music I'm fine. By German music I mean music sung in German. Again the harshness of the German language shines through.  A love song in German sounds like death metal. Lol. And before anyone starts saying I'm German bashing, I am, but I AM German, half anyway, so I'm not racist against Germans or anything. But I have to say I kind of like some of her English oldies. Wonder boy by Leslie Gore, five a clock world by the vogues and reflections by Diana Ross are some of the ones I like.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Swedishgirl96

La dolce vita
  •  

Lisa89125

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 04, 2019, 09:22:41 AM
Well lately I've been at my grandparents house helping my grandma put away her Christmas stuff and getting her house back in order so I've been subjected to her old music. But as long as she doesn't put on her German music I'm fine. By German music I mean music sung in German. Again the harshness of the German language shines through.  A love song in German sounds like death metal. Lol. And before anyone starts saying I'm German bashing, I am, but I AM German, half anyway, so I'm not racist against Germans or anything. But I have to say I kind of like some of her English oldies. Wonder boy by Leslie Gore, five a clock world by the vogues and reflections by Diana Ross are some of the ones I like.

Hmm, I've been on a pipes and drums kick.

•  

Swedishgirl96

La dolce vita
  •  

NatalieRene

Feeling lonely back in Texas so I'm listening to music that comforts me.
  •  

Swedishgirl96

Oh I still miss you so much Avicii! Legends never die <3

Vila i frid. <3
(Rest in peace)
La dolce vita
  •