Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Srs Questions!

Started by rosiecv, October 12, 2016, 05:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosiecv

I am having srs with Dr maurice garcia in california in 20 days. I had a few questions! When will all the swelling be down?/ Everything be flat? (i heard that for a while everything is so swollen you stilll have a bulge). Is oral sex different? can people tell? how long should i expect to be recovering intensely?
  •  

Brooke

Has your doctor provided you with any estimates for these questions?

For general guesstimates we will need type of surgery, penile vs non penile, skin graphs, colon use, etc. As well as if it is 1 or 2 stage procedure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

rosiecv

^  I  am having penile inversion, one stage procedure, no grafts. and if my age affects the healing process i just turned 19! I'm a baby! hehe (also no colon use! thank you!
  •  

warlockmaker

Age really speeds up the healing process and especially if you have penile inversion which is the fastest healing. You are lucky to have abundant skin for a good penile inversion without grafts.

All that being said and only having known one younger post op girl I can tell you that she was pretty well over swelling and could use the largest dilator after 3 months. Orgasm via clitoris also within 3 months.

But the whole proces of nerve fully connecting will take a year.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

Sophia Sage

I highly recommend clitorally masturbating when you dilate, just to bring all those "nerve sensations" together in your mind. 
What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.
  •  

rosiecv

Thank you ladies for responding! Only 17 days till srs and I'm getting so nervous!  any way to make the time faster? and how much is the pain??
  •  

Dena

Pain is relative. I did the procedure without receiving any pain medication while others needed it. If you are having difficulty dealing with the pain, make sure the medical staff is aware of it because you should receive enough pain medication to make you comfortable. There is no reason to suffer after surgery and there is no shame in asking for pain medication if you need it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Virginia Hall

Quote from: rosiecv on October 12, 2016, 05:54:36 PM
Is oral sex different? can people tell?

This is a vague question, but if I get your drift, I believe you are speaking about how it would be for your partner and not for yourself. In my limited experience, men do not remark and seem fine with it.
  •