Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Trying to increase my breast size through massages

Started by NikkiW, October 13, 2016, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiW

I'm currently Pre-HrT, still weighing the pros and cons of trying to make a full transition but I  just want to look for ways in which I can maybe get some small breast development. Ever since I was a teen I've had gyno and I am very thin so my nipples always poke out of my shirts. I use to get made fun of whenever I took my shirt of because of how my nipples look. I was wondering if could build on top of that prepubertal breast growth by massing my breast. I'd like to get to an A cup if possible. I'm afraid of taking any kind of supplements and I can't really get a could read on whether or not they work. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions however. ThankS!
  •  

NikkiW

I also forgot to mention that I am currently taking <dosage not allowed> finasteride per day and was wondering if this might help aid me in achieving some results.

Moderator Edit: Sorry we do not allow dosages on this site.
  •  

Steph Eigen

The good news is that breast massage feels great and has really no downside risk.  Breasts and even more so, nipples are an erogenous zone for most, male and female.  To me, that is reason enough to do it, and I do.  What's more, if you light some candles, stretch out in a nice warm bath, sip a glass of wine, put on your favorite music, follow with  a slow lingering massage... well it feels even better yet.

Whether you will obtain much if any breast development that can be specifically attributable to the massage is up for question.  Anecdotally, some report an effect and mechanistically there is some reason to believe this should occur by way of reflex activation of prolactin and oxytocin secretion by breast and nipple stimulation paralleling the effect of breast stimulation during breast feeding.  There are accounts of essentially "normal" men who have stimulated development of glandular tissue and frankly lactated in the absence of hormones.  The amount of stimulation to achieve this is said to be very extensive something on the order of massaging the breasts nearly hourly all day long.  If you are inclined and have the time and circumstance to allow all this massage, it would probably be worth a go at it. I have read accounts of individuals that suggest massage to the point of inducing lactation to help hypertrophy the glandular tissue of the breast as a further measure to induce the development of fully characteristic breast structure of a mature natal woman who has had a prior pregnancy, helping to get past the perky late tanner stage teenage-type breast structure common in MtF development on HRT alone.  Some have claimed that this has helped them obtain the breast structure they desire without resort to surgical augmentation.  All these were anecdotal reports, I don't know that this has been ever rigorously studied and an shown effective strategy.

Taking testosterone antagonists mainly results in withdrawal of the effects of testosterone but may result in varying degrees of gynecomastia as a result of the "unopposed" action of estrogen, something all men have to some extent albeit at much lower concentration than women.  This is a common complaint of patients using mainly spironolactone for other purposes such as treatment of heart failure or after myocardial infarction.

All this said, there is nothing like taking HRT level doses of estrogen +/- progesterone to produce what is essentially female puberty and resulting breast development.  Without the estrogen it is unlikely you will have the overall remodeling of the breast with deposition of the typical fat that makes up a substantial portion of the mass of the mature developed breast.  There is debate  about the effects of estrogen alone  vs. the combination of estrogen and progesterone.  Most would agree it is primarily the estrogen that is needed to bring about the process leading to fully developed female breasts.
  •  

Jacqueline

NikkiW,

Welcome to the site.

I don't know that I could ellaborate further, in any helpful way but to say, "Yeah, what she said".

I did have to edit your post a little as we do not allow dosages listed on this site. I assume you were not aware of that rule for two reasons:
1- You have only just started posting.
2- You usually only get links to the pages defining rules once you start posting.

So, I also want to share those links with you. They are mostly welcome information and the rules that govern the site. If you have not had a chance to look through them, please take a moment:

Things that you should read

Once again, welcome to Susan's. Look around, ask questions and join in.

With warmth,

Joanna
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Michelle_P

Breast massage will trigger the pituitary gland (yeah, way up in the skull!) into secreting prolactin, which is the chemical signal that preps the breasts for lactation.  There will be swelling and tenderness there, and possibly eventual leakage.

It's not exactly breast growth, but it sure looks similar.  If you are on HRT you might want to avoid this in the weeks just before your blood draw, as your endocrinologist may want to check prolactin levels to make sure you aren't growing a prolactinoma (easily treated if you are, untreated can cause bad stuff to happen).
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

LShipley

Just thought I would add to try using a noogleberry pump system

I've used mine since starting hrt and had to buy a cup size bigger. Whether it is from hormones only or not is up for debate, but the cups have measurements so you are able to keep track and see the growth visually
  •