Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Overcoming fear

Started by Dennis, January 26, 2006, 03:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggiann

I have been surprised to learn that there is incredible freedom that comes from facing one's worst fear and walking away whole. I believe there is strength in surrender.

Dennis by facing the fear and coming out victorious to boot you will be pleasently surprised at how easy the next step becomes and each one after that continue to come    one after another.

This is true no matter what the fear relates too. Even if the outcome had not been totally positive, one feels refreshed for letting go of that parial burden of the fear towords something... it's the frist step that is so paralizing.

Enjoy the rest now the worst is over.

Smiles,
Peggiann
  •  

Dennis

QuoteEnjoy the rest now the worst is over.

Until I'm standing there in front of a crowd with a microphone in my hand thinking "what the hell have I got myself into?" ;)

Dennis
  •  

Peggiann

You will always want that butterfies flying off course in no paticular pattern feeling it will pass onse you aways into the performance. That feeling is letting you know you want to do the best job you can. Even the music indudstries greatest that have been entertaining for years still have that feeling and talk in interviews about that it's what makes them keep giving their best.

You'll be great or they wouldn't have chosen you.

Smiles,
Peggiann
  •  

unicorn

Hey mate,
congratulations! overcoming fear is a big issue for me, you're an inspiration!
cheers
Alex
  •  

Shelley

Have to agree with Peggiann here Dennis,

I do a lot of public spaeking and find I perform best when I have butterflies. if I don't I come across alittle to cocky.

Good luck mate.

shelley
  •