News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Hi Michelle,

Knowing you are such a social butterfly and always in demand, it makes me curious what is on your calendar.  I know you have the sushi bar on Monday but you haven't elaborated on anything else. Last month you fid you best at procrastinating in preparing my room, even to going to the extreme of minor surgery for an excuse to put it off. And here it is February already! Need I remund you Jessica is anxiously waiting to meet me and you are delaying it? You do know I can't be held responsible for her actions if you continue to delay facilitating my accommodations.

Hugs hun,
    Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on February 02, 2018, 12:11:56 PMKnowing you are such a social butterfly and always in demand, it makes me curious what is on your calendar.  I know you have the sushi bar on Monday but you haven't elaborated on anything else. Last month you fid you best at procrastinating in preparing my room, even to going to the extreme of minor surgery for an excuse to put it off. And here it is February already! Need I remund you Jessica is anxiously waiting to meet me and you are delaying it? You do know I can't be held responsible for her actions if you continue to delay facilitating my accommodations.

Hugs hun,
    Laurie

I PM'd you my Usual Schedule to get an idea of what my social whirlwind looks like.  🙄

I actually can accomodate guests right now, it's just that the place looks pretty spartan.  I need to get additional furnishing items, lights, and such, and bath accessories for the guest bath.

I may soon have another Grand Excuse, using my usual tactic of arranging surgeries.  Kaiser Sacramento's surgery scheduler called today, and the April book is now open.  They wanted to verify that I would be available starting in mid-April for my FFS procedures.  No date yet, but it was nice to actually hear from someone.  Soon, perhaps...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on February 03, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
But are there cookies?

I'm curious Laurie about your cookie addiction, what is your favorite?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Kendra

I keep browser cookies to a minimum.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on February 03, 2018, 09:42:38 AM
I keep browser cookies to a minimum.

I browsed a whole box of thin mints last night! 🙇‍♀️

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on February 03, 2018, 12:05:52 AM
But are there cookies?
Dear, of course there are cookies.

I have a bunch of ready to bake cookies made up, including tollhouse, oatmeal chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin pecan.

There's also apple crisp including a delicious gluten free version, and of course clafoutis can be ready any time.

There's chicken and a bit of steak, veggies, and lots of salad fixings to complement the sweets if you're hungry, various teas and coffee can be ready in minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 03, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
Dear, of course there are cookies.

I have a bunch of ready to bake cookies made up, including tollhouse, oatmeal chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin pecan.

There's also apple crisp including a delicious gluten free version, and of course clafoutis can be ready any time.

There's chicken and a bit of steak, veggies, and lots of salad fixings to complement the sweets if you're hungry, various teas and coffee can be ready in minutes.

Michelle,

Hun, I do believe you are trying to lure me into your den. All those sweet goodies, coffee. whole milk? and some food too! Yep, I'm pretty sure you have some sort of diabolic plan in mind for me as hard as you are trying to tempt me. You even have the batter all made up for fresh baked  home made chocolate chip cookies but as everyone knows one needs must have a wide glass of whole milk at hand for dunking.
  Note for Jessica - I just answered your question on favorite homemade cookies. For store bought I have been known to consume a whole package of original OREOS or their double stuffed cookies with the obligatory milk of course.

Back to my enchantress, Michelle. I just May have to March myself down that way since it's still February and the eastern passes, like my love life is still frozen. It's a good thing I have a phone number since your address is being kept a secret from me. I mean is the off site rendezvous and  blindfold really necessary? I'm not too keen of someone else driving my pickup even if they are your trusted minions.

Mouth watering hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Michelle_P

Oh, Laurie.  No trust at all?  Very well.

I've put a lock on the guest bedroom door.  No, this one locks and unlocks from INSIDE, so you needn't worry about me hovering over you at 3 AM.   ::)

I have a habit of having goodies for everyone.  Just ask anyone who dropped by to visit me during my surgery recovery.  Tea and freshly baked cookies for everyone, as is my custom.

I seem to have tweaked my back a bit yesterday, but since I had much to do today, I wore a back brace.  Well, sort of a brace.  Cloth and rubber, 24 strips of spring steel, a bit squeezy; technically a sort of corset, I suppose, but it definitely helped.  In a number of ways...  :laugh:

I worked with a local ham radio club on a one-day licensing class.  I put together the sets of license exams, and headed up a team of examiners to get the paperwork together, exams processed, and lots of happy new radio operators licensed.  We had 94 students in the class, and 7 folks drop in to just take exams.  Out of 101 exams given, 96 passed and got licenses or upgrades.  I felt pretty good about that.

It did make for a long day, though.  I'm about ready to head for bed already.  After 14 hours in this thing I'm definitely ready for jammies and bed.

•  

Laurie

Now Michelle,

I know that "I'M injured" ploy. Remember Meieiony employed it to get clemency from me when I hunted her down. Somehow though with you, I'm feeling like the prey. Well I hope you get untweaked soon. And didn't you say something about a corset before? Something about pink ribbons? Oh well I forget what that was all about sorry.
  Congrats on the very high percentage of students passing to get their licenses. Jammies? Yes I have a pair of VS striped satin jammies but I usually wear a nightie.  Have a good night and sweet dreams Hun.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

steph2.0

I pass this every time I go to my gender clinic.

Is there anything our Michelle can't do?

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Shy

Just what is it about Sadie's on a diet that you girls don't seem to understand ;D
You know how much us Brits love our tea and biscuits. What with Davina and here pies, Laurie with her breakfasts and now you with cookies, I feel that there is a conspiracy going on. Any more of this and I'll post pictures of my plain boiled quinoa. ;D
Seriously it all looks wonderful. :) Hope the back gets better soon.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Michelle_P

Lol!

Sadie, breakfast today was rolled oats and half a bran muffin. Lunch was coffee.

Dinner will be a salad, carrots , green beans, 3 oz chicken breast, and quinoa.

That's how I can afford the occasional treats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Cindy

Why do you boil quinoa? I have to admit I have so little knowledge of it.

I have a tablespoon on my Weetbix and blueberries every morning. I always thought it was eaten like that, sort of non-processed.

My understanding was it acted like 'ball-bearings' for the gut.

We shall now think of something more pleasant thank you.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Cindy on February 05, 2018, 12:44:43 AM
Why do you boil quinoa? I have to admit I have so little knowledge of it.

I have a tablespoon on my Weetbix and blueberries every morning. I always thought it was eaten like that, sort of non-processed.

My understanding was it acted like 'ball-bearings' for the gut.

We shall now think of something more pleasant thank you.

Quinoa can be prepared like rice or cracked wheat, 2 parts water to one part quinoa, brought to a boil, simmered covered about 15 minutes, fluffed with a fork and served.  It can also be incorporated into other dishes.

I usually treat it like a rice dish, seasoning it as it simmers.

•  

Michelle_P

The honey badgers are restless.  They seem to sense some change coming...

Should someone show up at Michelle's Nest, I'll have a decision to make.  Which accommodations should I provide?

There's the safe and secure room in the sub-basement:

Or, the very special suite I have upstairs:

Oh, decisions, decisions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Shy

I think the very special suite for a very special lady, needs some fresh flowers though and maybe one of those bucking broncos for her country and western workouts  :) Don't feed here quinoa though or you may need the secure room yourself ;D

Peace and love and all of that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on February 07, 2018, 04:26:45 AM
I think the very special suite for a very special lady, needs some fresh flowers though and maybe one of those bucking broncos for her country and western workouts  :) Don't feed here quinoa though or you may need the secure room yourself ;D

Peace and love and all of that good stuff,

Sadie
You tell her Sadie. I may be coerced into trying some though since I have never tried it. I mean really how bad can it be,  it's not cheesecake.

I'm sitting in a rest area killing time I don't think it would be nice to wake Michelle up at 4:00 am. But I should do it anyway.

Hugs,
    Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Laurie on February 07, 2018, 04:43:05 AMI'm sitting in a rest area killing time I don't think it would be nice to wake Michelle up at 4:00 am. But I should do it anyway.

Honey badgers are nocturnal. They'll wake her up long before you can.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •