Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

I believe that's just around the corner.  Sounds wonderful!  Glad your having fun with your son!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

I'm back from San Diego where I had a wonderful time. As folks who have seen my Facebook page have noted, I dined well. In fact, I gained 7 pounds. Mostly water, I'm ever so sure. 

I'm back home, cooking, preparing for events and a guest I expect in the next few days, writing, and preparing my tax returns. Last year was... complicated...  with a gender change, name change, and divorce.

Still, life goes on.

I had a medical appointment today, a GCS followup.  No real problems, things have healed with good symmetry, and I can pee straight. (Seriously. A real issue that comes up.)

My roommate is new to the area so I brought her along for her first BART ride, first MUNI ride, first Union Square shopping expedition, first cable car ride and first REAL Italian dinner.

Wheee!  She's falling asleep on the train home.

Real life goes on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

I'm glad you had a great time down south, and what fun in the City!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on February 28, 2018, 11:19:31 PM
I'm glad you had a great time down south, and what fun in the City!

I'm waiting to hear about her visit to TJ :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

You are expecting another visitor? Open door policy or revolving?

I have girl scout cookies do they count?
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on March 01, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

Michelle, do I need to get makeup sooner than later?

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on March 01, 2018, 12:29:33 AM
Michelle, do I need to get makeup sooner than later?

Well, could be, could be.

I knew I had this around somewhere.  Here's the makeup drill I used earlier in transition before HRT and 190 hours of electrolysis changed things a bit.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,217010.msg1921004.html#msg1921004

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on March 01, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

The honey badgers are restless. That's usually a sign.

Fortunately I now have an apprentice in the Dark Arts to assist in properly tending to any guests I may capture.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 01, 2018, 01:25:58 AM
Well, could be, could be.

I knew I had this around somewhere.  Here's the makeup drill I used earlier in transition before HRT and 190 hours of electrolysis changed things a bit.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,217010.msg1921004.html#msg1921004

Thank you Michelle, a darker shade is what you thought I may need.  I will go shopping now.

•  

Michelle_P

It appears that the whole wheat Tollhouse cookie variation is an excellent bait.  I've caught an interloper in one of the traps I placed in the garage.

Robyn and I are now interrogating and truth be told, toying with our new guest in The Facility,  We have been evaluating varying positions for their efficacy in controlling our guest,  SO far it appears that potion Number Nine is the most effective,

Additional research is needed, particularly on the effect on sleep patterns.  Our studies continue.

•  

Michelle_P

My guest has escaped.  The minions will be relocated to the Pit of Despair.  Most annoying...

Meanwhile, back on Earth, today is the 10th anniversary of my retirement.  It is also the second anniversary of the week of my coming apart at the seams, first hotline call, getting my first therapist appointment, and coming out (badly).

Yuck.

I'm doing much better now, fortunately.

From 3,276 posts ago, my first post here...

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on March 07, 2018, 11:15:44 AM
My guest has escaped.  The minions will be relocated to the Pit of Despair.  Most annoying...

Meanwhile, back on Earth, today is the 10th anniversary of my retirement.  It is also the second anniversary of the week of my coming apart at the seams, first hotline call, getting my first therapist appointment, and coming out (badly).

Yuck.

I'm doing much better now, fortunately.

From 3,276 posts ago, my first post here...
Congrats on 10 years of freedom.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Devlyn

And congratulations to you on your 10 hours of (current) freedom.  :D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 07, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
And congratulations to you on your 10 hours of (current) freedom.  :D

Hugs, Devlyn

Speaking of which, is Laurie still outside Bari Jo's?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

p

Michelle, congrats on 2 years since coming out!!! Big hugs  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Jessica

"I haven't come out to anyone yet, and will try to get some good guidance before I do anything that might blow up my life."

If there were any explosions they were just part of the construction of the road your on.  Obstacles creating uphill challenges then steep downhills need to be smoothed out for a trip that is already bumpy enough.

You are an inspiration and your life is definitely wonderful!

Hugs, Jess

•  

Cassi

Okay, no more human traffic'n - it's illegal!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Michelle_P

A Kaiser NorCal Surgery scheduler just called.  Facial feminization surgery (FFS) with Dr Klineberger, who I consider to be their top FFS surgeon, is on for August 28, 2018. This year!

I almost fainted. Oh, finally all this testosterone damage will be reversed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Cindy

•  

Megan.

Yays! Good news. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•