Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 08, 2018, 06:50:57 PM
Captured!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What an awesome pair! Two gorgeous ladies, a beautiful sight. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Help, I am being held against my will.

Michelle had stuff to do this morning. After a breakfast of dark elixir, sour fruit and gruel, I was returned to my straw pallet to await her return. I believe there was more than dark elixir in that cup. I have become quite drowsy.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Megan.

I hear that Dark Elixir Zero is launching soon. Zero calories but all the same powers of mind control!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on April 09, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
I hear that Dark Elixir Zero is launching soon. Zero calories but all the same powers of mind control!

Actually, you didn't hear that...we implanted it directly.

Sincerely,  the Dark Elixir Zero Mind Control Team
  •  

davina61

Is that the one with eye of toad and tail of newt?? Glad shes back in her cage safely
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Michelle_P

It's not got much newt in it.

Meanwhile, the mind control casting revealed certain contents of the Laurie Lorry which have since been retrieved, including the Amulet secreted in her belongings by the New England branch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Michelle, you may use the term amulet but I have heard that the creator of this object is known to use the terms horcrux or control device...a bit of caution may be advised.
  •  

Devlyn

Now, now, let's not panic over....things beyond our control.  :laugh:

Once the final few pieces are in place,  world domination is mine!

•  

Cassi

VIVA LA TRANS-LUTION!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 09, 2018, 08:08:17 PM
Now, now, let's not panic over....things beyond our control.  :laugh:

Once the final few pieces are in place,  world domination is mine!

Can I be dominated if I wander north from the Big Apple in September

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

Give me a shout when you're in the area.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

LizK

Was a real treat to chat to you too lovebirds the other day and I really enjoyed seeing you both so happy. I mean what I said about coming to visit...I am sure between myself and Cindy we will be able to keep you well entertained...I have no doubt there are a few other Aussie girls that would enjoy catching up with you both...I have assigned a dungeon room for you both with your own shackles and gruel bed and breakfast facilities...kind of... ;) ;)

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: ElizabethK on April 10, 2018, 10:00:42 PM
I mean what I said about coming to visit...I am sure between myself and Cindy we will be able to keep you well entertained...I have no doubt there are a few other Aussie girls that would enjoy catching up with you both...I have assigned a dungeon room for you both with your own shackles and gruel bed and breakfast facilities...kind of... ;) ;)

I'm all ready. Laurie has to do a little paperwork, which I have been encouraging. She is planning-averse, so eventually I'll work out the details and tell her one day to pack for immediate departure.  I have an idle thought of using a cruise for one leg of the trip.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 09, 2018, 08:38:50 PM
Give me a shout when you're in the area.  :)

I'll be in Brooklyn the last weekend of this month. Dunno if that counts...

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Laurie and I took a slow Friday to tour the nearby Sonoma and Marin coastline, stopping at some of my favorite places.

First stop was in downtown Sonoma, to pick up some picnic supplies, including a couple of spicy peppered cheeses, and a nice pepper salami, plus some other nibbles.  Then we headed for Wild Flour Bakery at Freestone for some breads, including a nice rye with a salty crust, their fougasse, and of course their sticky bun bread.  Always start with dessert first!

Off to Salmon Beach just north of Bodega Bay for a sandy, windy picnic, with 5 seagulls stalking about waiting for an opportunity, and not much else.  Nice!

After a leisurely lunch we headed down the coast to Pt. Reyes Station, and wandered about the town a bit, before eventually heading to Olema and Sir Francis Drake Blvd, to drive back into the Bay Area.  We saw some of the more famous sites, such as the very high income town of Fairfax, and of course the surgery center where @SadieBlake got all spiffed up.  ;)

We got to Larkspur in the early evening, while the evening commute was at it's worst, and decided to wait it out in one of the many restaurants in the area.  There was a nice fondue place I had heard of but not tried, and after Laurie and I had contemplated the menu outside for a bit, decided to venture in.

Dark, as it was built into the kiln ovens of an old brickworks, but with a strong aroma of garlic, herbs, and chocolate in the air, this looked to be an interesting experience.  The staff led us around the place to the back, where we had a nice private booth.  We got the menus, and an explanation of the arcana involved in their fondue dining experience.   We settled on a four course menu, with a cheese fondue, salads, steak fondue, and finally a chocolate fondue. 

Well, this turned into a three hour dining experience, exploring the various ways one could cook with and serve fondue to ourselves and each other.  Wheeee!   Laurie says "It was soooo romantic!"   I concur.   ;)  The staff put up with the two of us and our dining activities quite well.

Recommended...

Oh, and the bridge backup was gone when we left.  Mission accomplished.

•  

Jessica

What a delightful day of adventure and romance!💕💕💕

Things have certainly changed in "high income town" Fairfax.  When I lived there in the 70's it didn't cost much... even Woodacre was cheap.

Badgers arriving soon!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

As Lady Jessica fortold, the honey badgers have indeed returned to Michelle's Nest.

They are of course keeping a close eye on Laurie lest she escape.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 16, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
As Lady Jessica fortold, the honey badgers have indeed returned to Michelle's Nest.

They are of course keeping a close eye on Laurie lest she escape.

Aren't they just adorbs!

And doing such a fine job keeping an eye on Laurie.

•  

Saha

Honey badger prison guards....how innovative!
  •  

davina61

All I can say is "HI ya buddy"  BTW that's the badger in the modern (ok 15+ years ago) Woody Woodpecker cartoon that my kids watched a whole life ago
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •