News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 05, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
I'm back at home, and running through my usual routines again.  Unpack, do laundry, walk, meditate, buy groceries, cook.   Pretty standard life for a retired older woman.  I do miss my girlfriend, but I'll be seeing her again in a few weeks when I head north.  Meanwhile, the badgers are sleeping with me.

I did finally get my radio gear unpacked and set up that magnetic loop antenna.  The darn thing is finicky as heck, but works remarkably well.  Nerd stuff...

I had a therapy session on Thursday, very affirmative stuff.  The therapist pointed out that the 'breast augmentation' surgery can make some adjustment from the very wide placement I have for my little 34 Barelys.  I didn't realize that.  I don't want to have anything huge, but it would be nicer to have the spacing better, and to be able to wear more bras comfortably.  I currently use a Warner t-shirt bra that has a wide band and compresses things inward to give me a decent fit and form.

So, I may just be looking into a breast augmentation.  Wow. 

Today's project was another One Day Ham Class.  I was there from 6:45 AM til about 5:30, and am very tired now.  Early to bed tonight, with a good book, I think.  I wish I had better plans, but I make do.

I'm guessing we're not talking about a big piece of pig and some pineapple?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Devlyn on May 05, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
I'm guessing we're not talking about a big piece of pig and some pineapple?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

No.  Although a genuine luau might just be fun.  I wonder if I could convince anyone to try a Polynesian vacation with me?
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 05, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
I'm back at home, and running through my usual routines again.  Unpack, do laundry, walk, meditate, buy groceries, cook.   Pretty standard life for a retired older woman.  I do miss my girlfriend, but I'll be seeing her again in a few weeks when I head north.  Meanwhile, the badgers are sleeping with me.

The Honey Badgers look tired!  Are you sure they are sleeping?

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Pineapples and pig... badgers... I am still stuck a breast augmentation... Medically necessary?
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jessica on May 05, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Maybe they need a HAM sandwich?  ;)
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on May 05, 2018, 10:07:23 PM
Pineapples and pig... badgers... I am still stuck a breast augmentation... Medically necessary?

Probably not necessary, but it would be nice to be able to wear a woman's bathing suit, and actually have it look correct.

Quote from: Jessica on May 05, 2018, 10:04:16 PM
I've been rubbing their tummies every night!  I heard somewhere that is very effective at inducing sleep.

Quote from: Devlyn on May 05, 2018, 10:08:15 PM
Maybe they need a HAM sandwich?  ;)

Pretty sure they're keeping kosher.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Donna

You crazies are all too much fun. What a great group here.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

JulieOnHerWay

Is it possible to be an observant Jew and a ham operator?
  •  

steph2.0

I ran across this on FacePlant today. Seemed appropriate...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Michelle_P

I can definitely vouch for the effectiveness of Anxiety Companion Honey Badgers. 

They act as constant reminders of someone I had to work very hard at to catch...  Hi, @Laurie !

Special thanks to @Jessica for tracking them down and risking life and limb to send them here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Oh, I haven't really updated anything here in a while.

I restarted electrolysis today after a one month break. The upper and lower lip, chin, left cheek and most of the right got recleared. We will get the rest of the right cheek and neck next week.

I got misgendered last week by someone who was arguing that a church didn't need a refresher course on being Welcoming to LGBTQ folks. Oops. Then he tried to blame me for the misgendering. :facepalm:   No, no refresher course needed here...

I did a one day ham class that went OK. Pass rate was lower than I'd like to see.

Thursday I did a class on antenna design that went well. One of my demo props broke, so I had to improvise a bit. Life...

I  am prepping a class for Tuesday night, a Trans 101 variant for an older gay men's group. The Q&A should be interesting.

In a week the badgers and I hit the road for a trip north, hunting our prey in northern Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 13, 2018, 11:36:31 AM
I can definitely vouch for the effectiveness of Anxiety Companion Honey Badgers. 

They act as constant reminders of someone I had to work very hard at to catch...  Hi, @Laurie !

Special thanks to @Jessica for tracking them down and risking life and limb to send them here!

It is with pleasure that I do your bidding Mistress Michelle! 
My right arm is healing well after having to shake off the grip of one of the twin badgers.  I had found them in Missouri when they became sidetracked by the smell of hot gruel.  Thinking they found the ever elusive Laurie, they veered off course into a cleverly disguised badger trap.  I believe you know who must of set it.  The twins were pretty angry and took it out on me when I set them free.  I had to rub their bellies to calm them enough to put them in the shipping container you found them in.

Hugs and limps, Lady Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

LizK

Oh Michelle back tot the torture...alas I may have to venture there again soon as I think there are still some slightly spotty area's...Love the honey badgers they look like they will certainly do the trick.

Hope your Trans 101 goes well along with your pursuit of your elusive prey!!

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

With your slight frame a nice set of breasts will look great you won't have to go to large  to get a nice effect
Hmm my ipl girl suggested double f, 's for me 😆
Looking  foward to your FFS😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

Madly packing and loading the car for a road trip.

On the road early tomorrow, with the first stop an hour north of here for a bit of electrolysis.  I want to be all spiffed up for my girlfriend!

Then, a quick lunch and fuel for the vehicle, and I head north with my trusty badgers, for a week in the howling wilderness of the Portland suburbs.

•  

Jessica

Michelle, would you be so kind as to give Miss Laurie a hug for me?

Thanks, Jess

•  

Michelle_P

I had a couple of nice head shots taken for use in some future stuff.  This was fun, and I am quite happy with the results.

Without any retouching, the nice soft lighting seems to have knocked years off of me.  Now, how do I make sure that is the only lighting I am seen in?  🤫

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on May 21, 2018, 12:20:12 AM
Michelle, would you be so kind as to give Miss Laurie a hug for me?

Thanks, Jess

Of course, Lady Jessica!  My pleasure!  ;)

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 21, 2018, 12:22:09 AM
I had a couple of nice head shots taken for use in some future stuff.  This was fun, and I am quite happy with the results.

Without any retouching, the nice soft lighting seems to have knocked years off of me.  Now, how do I make sure that is the only lighting I am seen in?  🤫

Very pretty Michelle!

•  

Laurie

Love that teal top on you Hon. I'll be here worki awaiting your arrival.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis