Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

@Laurie and I are out at a Memorial Day picnic at Tyee Cellars near Corvallis, OR.   Good jazz, and new friends from this area, including @RobynD.

I'm pretty sure that at this point I am definitely passing the Real Life Experience rest...  it's just real life now.  Ant THAT is a real relief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

You both look like you're living the REAL Life!  I love your necklace.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 28, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
@Laurie and I are out at a Memorial Day picnic at Tyee Cellars near Corvallis, OR.   Good jazz, and new friends from this area, including @RobynD.

I'm pretty sure that at this point I am definitely passing the Real Life Experience rest...  it's just real life now.  Ant THAT is a real relief!

Two very happy gals...great too see!!

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

Ahh, look at you two!💕🌸💕🌸💕

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

RobynD

It was so awesome to meet you two! Thank you so much for reaching out to me. It was a really beautiful afternoon at the winery. When Oregon weather is good, it's really good :)

•  

Laurie

Quote from: RobynD on May 29, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
It was so awesome to meet you two! Thank you so much for reaching out to me. It was a really beautiful afternoon at the winery. When Oregon weather is good, it's really good :)

We also had a good time at the winery listening to good jazz and meeting the three of you. Just for the skeptic here it did happen..

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

sarah1972

Aww.. you two are so cute together! So happy you found each other.

•  

Michelle_P

Laurie and I figured out how to simultaneously break the Internet and drive my boarder crazy.

We updated our Facebook status to "in a relationship."  That was good for something like a hundred reactions and comments from friends and family.

The most entertaining part for me were the constant audible alert chimes from my phone and tablet.

My boarder is famous in her circle for selfie posting and the Facebook reactions she enjoys as a result, which give the same audible alert chime. Now it was MY gadgets making all the noise.
[emoji56]

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Shy

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 06, 2018, 05:45:00 PM
Laurie and I figured out how to simultaneously break the Internet and drive my boarder crazy.

We updated our Facebook status to "in a relationship."  That was good for something like a hundred reactions and comments from friends and family.

The most entertaining part for me were the constant audible alert chimes from my phone and tablet.

My boarder is famous in her circle for selfie posting and the Facebook reactions she enjoys as a result, which give the same audible alert chime. Now it was MY gadgets making all the noise.
[emoji56]

You know it's official when your gadgets beep :D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

islandgirl

That is wonderful! Let the beeping continue! You two always look so happy in the photos! What a great thing it is to share one's life with another!
All the Best!
Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Michelle_P

Lady Jessica, the honey badgers and I are hot on the trail of my prey.

The badgers have her scent!

•  

sarah1972

Aww... Congratulations! Now it is really official! (Facebook official)!

Are you now both getting a "Significant Other" badge? Maybe Susan needs to add a "Certified Susan's Couple" badge... There are more candidates deserving this  ;D ;D ;D

•  

Jessica

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 08, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
Aww... Congratulations! Now it is really official! (Facebook official)!

Are you now both getting a "Significant Other" badge? Maybe Susan needs to add a "Certified Susan's Couple" badge... There are more candidates deserving this  ;D ;D ;D

I like this idea @sarah1972, the lovely couple deserve recognition.

Hugs and smiles, Lady Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

We're on the road to Astoria!

@Laurie, @Jessica and I are heading to Astoria Pride, now that we have succeeded in capturing Laurie.

The big gala show is tonight, and after the cocktail hour, we've headed down to the theater.

•  

Michelle_P

Home from Astoria Pride, and settling back in. It's hot here in the San Francisco east bay.

I'm finally trying something a little different.

Lighter hair style for summer. I do like it.

•  

Laurie

I like it too. It looks cute on you Michelle.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

islandgirl

The style looks great on you! The lighter colour does suit you, too!
  •  

steph2.0

Very nice! It suits you well, Michelle!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

I agree it does suit you, as they say do something new every day.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

SadieBlake

lovely Michelle! not that you aren't always, that's a no-brainer :-)
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •