Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

I agree with Sadie. But regardless of the hair style, the joy radiating from your face is very neat to see! And I love the dragon fly pin.

Tia Anne
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Anne Blake on June 12, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
I agree with Sadie. But regardless of the hair style, the joy radiating from your face is very neat to see! And I love the dragon fly pin.

Tia Anne
Thank you, Tia Anne. I'm actually, really, truly happy these days,an interesting change after 50 years.

The dragonfly pin was a lovely gift from Laurie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 12, 2018, 01:12:50 PM
Home from Astoria Pride, and settling back in. It's hot here in the San Francisco east bay.

I'm finally trying something a little different.

Lighter hair style for summer. I do like it.

I like it Michelle!  Cooler and hip!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

LizK

Glad you had a great time...you all looked pretty revved up when I saw you.

I like the new look...very much [emoji3]

Take care

Liz

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

What IS it with transgender women and pickles?

I opened this jar 6 hours ago. With my two house guests it is half gone already!

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on June 18, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

I opened this jar 6 hours ago. With my two house guests it is half gone already!

@Michelle_P    ...   I go through a large jar of dill pickles every week or sometimes more often and also I crave green olives.
Thanks for sharing this factual tidbit about us trans-women!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

I haven't felt the cravings really, until I bought some Clausens (my fav) last week. 
Gone in a day, by myself.  Oink

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

anne_indy

So my recent purchase of a jar of dill pickles that I use on my sandwiches is hormonally driven? I hadn't done this in eons, until recently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Kendra

Are those from Soul Source?
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Kendra on June 19, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

@Michelle_P    @Jessica    @Kendra   @anne_indy
I got mine at Costco...  not every Costco has all the same stuff so yours may not have the exact ones.

When I went on my overnight long distance shopping trip to Anchorage last month with my gym-girls group I bought 6 big jars, and I only have 1 jar left.
Love "them" pickles!!!

Hugs,
Danielle
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Kendra on June 19, 2018, 11:22:40 AM
I'm going to write and complain about the size.

I think I need some of the big gherkins!

Danielle, these are from the local Costco. [emoji6]

•  

Michelle_P

More fun with hair.

Oh, decisions, decisions...

(Not really. I'm going with that last one. Although the others are cute with the right facial shape...)

•  

islandgirl

That is the one I liked the best for you!
  •  

Jessica

Got one before they were gone.  Laurie claimed innocence, as she was drinking a pickle juice cocktail.

•  

Kendra

Sonic Drive-Ins have created a Pickle Juice Slush.  Eeeww.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Kendra on June 20, 2018, 11:20:21 AM
Sonic Drive-Ins have created a Pickle Juice Slush.  Eeeww.

@Kendra
@Laurie had me try pickle juice.... it was quite tasty.  Have you tried it?  It did sound eeeww to me at first, but I was wrong, imho.

•  

Kendra

I haven't attempted pickle juice.  Transition is a work in progress. 
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Love the style your avatar look great too👍😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

Thank you, Drexy. I don't know if the pickle juice was an influence.

We just had our Pride weekend in San Francisco, preceded by Trans March. The March is still a protest march, rather than the official Pride celebration on Saturday and Sunday.

I don't go to the Sunday commercial Pride event any more. It doesn't feel right to be a spectator watching corporate floats go by, rather than a participant.

Saturday is traditionally the big lesbian celebration, Dyke March, and in the past has welcomed all lesbian identifying people, including people of color and women who happen to be transgender.  While that was the official policy, this event had some distinctly unwelcoming moments.

A group outside the Good Vibrations store was swarming and shouting at trans women as they passed. One of my friends shouted back and was struck on the back by a walking stick with a brass head, wielded by a woman in a dark tank top and leggings.  She's OK, just bruised and sore. 

Dyke March is off my To Do list now. That isn't the sort of "community" I care to associate with.

I finished out Saturday cooling off at a friends house at an informal pool party, with other local trans women and some SOs.  That was nice in the 100 degree inland heat.

Sunday I did my Worship Associate thing at church, while wearing my trans pride dress. [emoji4]  I gave a three minute speech on the history of the Pride event and why it is celebrated.

Monday I was back to electrolysis, a two hour "fuzz hunt" at this point. Next week we will spend my appointment on tidying up the eyebrows. [emoji16]

My girlfriend has been doing some neat stuff too. I'm very proud of her, but she can tell you the details if she cares to.

•  

Laurie

Always the busy bee aren't you Michelle. You looked good in your Trans-colors dress and pixey hair style. But then again I AM just a bit biased. I'll have to see if I can distract you from some of your business so you can relax.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis