Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Michelle best wishes on FFS end of this month, you're almost there!
See you soon
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

LizK

Busy busy busy...weddings, tripping around the USA, FFS, driving your girlfriend crazy  :laugh: wow what a life...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P           
Dear Michelle:  So, what is your next stop on your trip....  I guess that you only have a little more that a week or so to get back home before your surgery date.

I am so very happy that your wedding visit went well, it was so nice to see all of the lovely pictures of many of the members here that I have communicated with on the various threads.

Please drive safely and for your own safety keep Laurie in the back seat and if she acts up, handcuffs might be good but be sure to get the padded ones that won't leave bruises and make sure that she is getting enough food and water.    YOU, @Laurie, @Kendra and all the others looked so amazing in your photos at Tia's Deb's beautiful wedding.  Of course both @Anne Blake  and  @Debi  were most certainly radiant and beautiful.

Write soon, let us all know of your next stops.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

@Michelle_P @Laurie

Michelle, I'm certain Laurie will tend to all your needs, but I hope it goes without saying that I will do anything to help you recover from your surgery.
It's times like this that friends can do the most help.  Supply a meal, transport to the doctors or wherever, lend a hand tidying their home, hold a hand needing to be held.

Hugs and smiles, your friend Jessica Marie 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

We are still surviving!  Laurie and I are still talking, still enjoying each other's company, and still together.  The compatability test/road trip seems to be going well, even if we are not on the road right now.

We just wrapped up a fun weekend with a marriage rededication ceremony for @Anne Blake (Tia Anne) and Debi, reception, and some private events with a gathering of folks and spouses from Susan's Place.  This has been an incredibly special several days.

We will be on the road again, next stop and direction unknown.

In other news, I heard from the gender clinic today. I have an appointment for a Mammary Feminization Consult on September 27. Laurie is quite happy about this for some reason.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on August 13, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
@Michelle_P @Laurie

Michelle, I'm certain Laurie will tend to all your needs, but I hope it goes without saying that I will do anything to help you recover from your surgery.
It's times like this that friends can do the most help.  Supply a meal, transport to the doctors or wherever, lend a hand tidying their home, hold a hand needing to be held.

Hugs and smiles, your friend Jessica Marie 🌸🌸🌸

Thank you, Jessica!  I'll definitely let you know when i have the details. Help is appreciated.

Michelle

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

LizK

I can send you big smiles and virtual hugs if it will help  ;) I will leave the more physical application to @Laurie

;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 13, 2018, 11:54:48 PM
We are still surviving!  Laurie and I are still talking, still enjoying each other's company, and still together.  The compatability test/road trip seems to be going well, even if we are not on the road right now.

We just wrapped up a fun weekend with a marriage rededication ceremony for @Anne Blake (Tia Anne) and Debi, reception, and some private events with a gathering of folks and spouses from Susan's Place.  This has been an incredibly special several days.

We will be on the road again, next stop and direction unknown.

In other news, I heard from the gender clinic today. I have an appointment for a Mammary Feminization Consult on September 27. Laurie is quite happy about this for some reason.

Wow what a shot 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Drexy/Drex on August 14, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
Wow what a shot 😊

That was all @Kendra the problem solver's doing.  She figured out where to put the camera/phone, improvised a mount, set the timer, and jumped down and into her seat just before the timer went off.  The shot is amazing.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 14, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
That was all @Kendra the problem solver's doing.  She figured out where to put the camera/phone, improvised a mount, set the timer, and jumped down and into her seat just before the timer went off.  The shot is amazing.

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle: 
I think that @Kendra should be designated as the official Susan's Forums photographer... very nice picture indeed.  It was a great shot for sure.

Definitely a "keeper" photo.... 
IMHO, a framed copy of the picture should be the wall of each one that is pictured.

I so enjoyed following all the photos and comments about that special wedding time.
I also have been much enjoying your road trip commentary and destination photos as you travel with @Laurie

Vacations with good friends or "more than good friends" are a real test of a lasting relationship.   If after the trip you are still talking to each other, that is good news indeed!!!!  ;)

Thank you for keeping your thread updated as you have always done.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

SadieBlake

So glad you two are having a road adventure! As you hinted, traveling can be the acid test of relationships, glad it's going well!
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Michelle_P

Love is love, after all.  And in Loveland, Colorado, even!

This is something that I never expected to have in my life again.  But, there it is.  Oh, Universe, you've left your mark on my old plans again.  All the pages for my oh-so-carefully considered future have been torn out and tossed aside, and will be freshly rewritten.

It's another exercise in resilience, isn't it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

•  

Katie Jade

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 14, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

This is something that I never expected to have in my life again.  But, there it is.  Oh, Universe, you've left your mark on my old plans again.  All the pages for my oh-so-carefully considered future have been torn out and tossed aside, and will be freshly rewritten.

Lovely  :angel: :-* :angel:

Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Jessica

Resilience is in play for both of you!
Life is resilient, when played correctly.

Hugs and smiles, your sister 🌸🌸🌸

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cindy

What a gorgeous post to wake up to!

Love to you two lovely wonderful ladies
  •  

davina61

Cant help it but that deserves the caption NO TOUNGES (sorry well no not really) XXXXXX and hugs girls 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: davina61 on August 14, 2018, 04:13:29 PM
Cant help it but that deserves the caption NO TOUNGES (sorry well no not really) XXXXXX and hugs girls

@davina61
eweeee, tongue kisses... I remember those.... also swapping gum while kissing too!!!
Thanks for bringing all of that to my remembrance....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Cindy on August 14, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
What a gorgeous post to wake up to!

Love to you two lovely wonderful ladies

It is nice isn't it Cindy!
They are so happy!
They both genuinely smile more now than when I first met them!

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Nicole70

Ahh lovely,

Happy for you both.
  •