Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

An update on me...

Started by Michelle_P, October 15, 2016, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

I'm spending the day resting after a long drive and road trip with @Laurie. 

On Tuesday at 6 AM I am scheduled for facial feminization surgeries (FFS), lots of bone work on my skull.  This is something that I consider the 'real' gender confirmation surgery, as nobody else can tell that I've had the vaginoplasty work done under my clothing.

Surgery is being done by Dr. Kleinberger with Kaiser NorCal.  Here's my last selfie before surgery.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Michelle,

I know how much you are looking forward to your surgery, or better stated, to the results of the surgery after you have healed. With no intention of diminishing the surgery, both Deb and I, while looking at, "Your last selfie", agreed that you look just soooo cute! Take it for what it is worth considering the source, your two crazy eccentric lady friends.

Love you girl and best of luck achieving your wishes from this surgery,
Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 25, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

On Tuesday at 6 AM I am scheduled for facial feminization surgeries (FFS), lots of bone work on my skull.  This is something that I consider the 'real' gender confirmation surgery, as nobody else can tell that I've had the vaginoplasty work done under my clothing.

Surgery is being done by Dr. Kleinberger with Kaiser NorCal.  Here's my last selfie before surgery.

@Michelle_P

Hi Michelle

I really hope the surgery goes well for you. The recovery from these things can be a bit tough but I know how prepared you are. I admire your determination and your success. I hope it turns out better than you expect and you can achieve the outcome you want.

Speedy recovery and sweet dreams

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Thank you, @LizK and @Anne Blake.  The goal with FFS isn't to do anything drastic, but simply to look the way I should, and the way I try to look without all the contouring and shading tricks hidden in my 'everyday' look. 

I'd love to be able to throw something on, run out to the church, store or post office, and be gendered correctly without spending 20-25 minutes on makeup.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Cindy

Hope it all goes wonderfully and quick and safe recovery
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Good luck I look forward to the results .....it will be marvelous 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

KathyLauren

Good luck with your surgery, Michelle!  I won't ask for pictures right away, but I will be happy to see some when you feel like posting any.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Karen

Good luck Michelle.  Very excited for you.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 25, 2018, 11:53:15 PMI'd love to be able to throw something on, run out to the church, store or post office, and be gendered correctly without spending 20-25 minutes on makeup.

EXACTLY, Michelle! My goal is to be able to "phone it in" as some of my friends can do, and not be misgendered. I have a Skype consultation with FacialTeam on Thursday to discuss precisely that.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Stevi

Michelle,

Best wishes for a satisfying outcome from FFS  from one of your fans. I hope all goes super well for you.

Stevi
  •  

Allison S

Good luck Michelle

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Dear Michelle:
I am certain that I am speaking for all of your followers.....
You are in our thoughts, we are wishing you success and wishing you well in your personal important step in reaching your transition goals.

As you feel up to it, your future updates will be a most welcome thing for all of us to read.

Blessings and well wishes to you.
.... and hugs too,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Michelle_P

Thanks, everyone!

I just put my boarder, Robyn, on her flight to where she is having GCS.  One nervous gal, but she will be OK. Today I do last minute shopping and prep.

6 AM tomorrow i check in at Kaiser for my FFS surgery. Wow.   I can't believe it is time already. Finally!

@Laurie is here to aid me in recovery, thank goodness.  I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm nervous, worried, and excited.  What an emotional mess!

I so appreciate your good wishes, and will try to keep this up to date. I hope to see everyone on Road Trip 4.0 or on the Road Trip World Tour.  We have passports...

•  

Megan.

Good luck Michelle and Robyn too! X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

All the best, Michelle! Can't wait to see the results when you're done gilding the lily.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Anne Blake

Michelle, you will do great. I know that you are nervous about the all off it but when it gets tough, just remember your hugs from Deb and me.

Deb says to tell you that our prayers are with you.

Love you girl,
Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 25, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

Michelle! I did read (Laurie and Michelle Road Trip) that you were getting ready for this day. I am waiting for my approval for FFS from Kaiser SoCal. I would love to exchange notes about your procedures and recovery. First, I'm guessing I won't be going in any time soon. I only requested it last week from my therapist. I mean you and Laurie were on the road for about a month? I do want to have it done as soon as possible.

Anyway, I want to wish you success and a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Oh wait!! It's been two weeks since I requested both VFT and FFS. I wonder why it's taking so long to here from them? Kaiser is usually very prompt?
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P   @Laurie
Dear Michelle:
It is a wonderful thing to have someone like Laurie, who is very "close" to you, to be at your side taking care of the details while you are undergoing things like this....
I am wishing you success and wonderful results.

Updates from you and Laurie will be eagerly anticipated.
Hugs, and well wishes.
Blessings to you.
Danielle

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 27, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Thanks, everyone!

I just put my boarder, Robyn, on her flight to where she is having GCS.  One nervous gal, but she will be OK. Today I do last minute shopping and prep.

6 AM tomorrow i check in at Kaiser for my FFS surgery. Wow.   I can't believe it is time already. Finally!

@Laurie is here to aid me in recovery, thank goodness.  I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm nervous, worried, and excited.  What an emotional mess!

I so appreciate your good wishes, and will try to keep this up to date. I hope to see everyone on Road Trip 4.0 or on the Road Trip World Tour.  We have passports...
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Remember no snogging till your healed !!!!! Good wishes and a speedy recovery XXXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •