Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Delete account and all traces. Being stalked.

Started by WooKiseob, October 30, 2016, 09:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WooKiseob

I'm living stealth and I'm being stalked by my username :(.
I'd like all my posts deleted and my account deleted, please.
  •  

Dena

We can change your user name and most if not all occurrences if not all will be altered to match your new name. Your profile allows you to request account deletion but your posts will remain with the last active user name. We tend not to remove posts except under special circumstances because it creates holes in threads and it's labor intensive. If you would like a new user name, pick an unused one and post it to this thread. We will update it when we see it. Also make sure your email address is valid as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

WooKiseob

Oh wow, I didn't get notified of any posts on my topic.
Thank you for responding. I'd like to change my username to Saifulsabriks. I will be waiting for the reactivation e-mail. Thank you.
  •  

Mariah

All taken care of in the near future a email reseting your password will be sent out. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Saifulsabriks on December 12, 2016, 04:31:25 PM
Oh wow, I didn't get notified of any posts on my topic.
Thank you for responding. I'd like to change my username to Saifulsabriks. I will be waiting for the reactivation e-mail. Thank you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •