Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Which part of female body

Started by biannne, November 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarah1972

•  

Amy_Bennett

Definitely face first, vagina, breasts and finally body (just to round off what i'm lucky to have so far)

Amy xx
  •  

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋🏼 I would say all the reproductive parts necessary to grow, give birth and feed my baby!
Wanting that, Jessica 💁

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

EvelynD

•  

Bobbi Anne

I would say a vagina of course, followed by a more feminine smile and face, then c cup breasts. An hourglass figure would be great, but I can exercise to try for that. LOL.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

I could never pick just one but an hourglass figure, breasts and a feminine face (and voice) are the main ones!
Molly

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

michele4848

breasts and vagina.  average figure
  •  

Julia1996

A vagina number one. Then a beautiful face and I would like to be taller. Like 5'10-5'11 like my mom. I've always wanted long legs and a model's body. People consider you average and insignificant when you're short.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

CatRose

If i could have it every part of a female body.
  •  

Melody Rich

A uterus.  Let the hormones do the rest.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Oh I want it all.  All female parts and voice.  But that is dreamy I suppose.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jessica_K

I am with you there Chrissy, the more I have the more I want. The more my shape has improved over the years the more I become desperate for bottom surgery and the more severe my GD becomes.

Hugs
Xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•  

Scarlett Rose

I wish I had a smaller head, the rest of it is easy enough to change up, pad etc, hard to shrink the noggin and its a dead giveaway
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Jessica_K on February 03, 2024, 11:39:50 AMI am with you there Chrissy, the more I have the more I want. The more my shape has improved over the years the more I become desperate for bottom surgery and the more severe my GD becomes.

Hugs
Xxx

Jessica,

I understand.  Some days my desire is intense then on other days I am just fine with what I have.  That I suppose makes the current body situation more tolerable.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Oldandcreaky

I'm with Melody. I'm a caregiver who would have made a fine mother.
  •  

Sarah B

Hi Everyone

I guess the original intention of the post being 'which part of female body', do you want?

The only part that will make me delirious beyond belief, would be to have a functioning reproductive system.

I wanted to have children and long story short, because of my condition that was not possible.  The emptiness, longing and hurt in my life of not having children will haunt me forever.

There are lots of other attributes that I would like however the main ones are, smaller feet, slightly smaller face and breasts looking a little more natural, would be very nice, although not necessary, would be a nice touch.

Warm regards to everyone
Sarah B

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Stéphanie.FR

1/ Being less "heavy" : Smaller head, smaller rib cage, narrower feet and hands...
2/ Vagina
3/ Hourglass figure
  •