Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Which part of female body

Started by biannne, November 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biannne

If you had choice, Which part of the female body would your prfere to have to make feel like real woman.
Truth Shall Set You Free
  •  

SueNZ

For me breasts, D cup or bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

mac1

?
  •  

Amanda_Combs

Big round hips [emoji2]

Higher, faster, further, more
  •  

JayceeTG

The Hips and hour glass look of a woman's body would be perfect, I don't think I could settle with just one body part.

1. Hour Glass Body
2. Breasts
3. Vagina

Those are the only three things that I really want to have, is that too much to ask? lol
  •  

Lady Sarah

There is only one thing I need to complete me ... a vagina.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Annarko

i want those curves and bigger breasts!
  •  

Veronique10

I already have small (B cup) but naturally growing breasts, which is wondeful. :) If I could wish for one thing, it would be a vagina. Male genitalia get in the way. Not comfortable. :(
  •  

SueNZ

Quote from: biannne on November 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM
If you had choice, Which part of the female body would your prfere to have to make feel like real woman.
So Anne, what about you? What's your choice?

Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

biannne

I should have given my own likes and dislike in this topic since I started it.
I would love a bigger boobs, nice big ass and thick thighs.
Truth Shall Set You Free
  •  

Alora

Hey ladies

I want a really nice C cup, a round butt, and a flat tummy.

And a vagina of course 😉

Loves 💋❤️💋
  •  

Lily Rose

Quote from: biannne on November 14, 2016, 11:42:00 PM

would this be with HRT or without? i think if with, there would be only one thing to complete this second puberty i have read about.

if without it would be breasts for me of course.
"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:
  •  

RobynD

I'm a real woman but if i wanted to choose something more, i would first say loss of all facial hair and then possibly a vagina but i have very little dysphoria down there. When i look in the mirror i physically see a woman

•  

sarah1972

I would also pick vagina. Some curves would be nice too... Third place will be breasts. I guess two and three may come with HRT to some level...

•  

mac1

Nice breasts, genitals, lack of facial and body hair, voice, and nice body shape are all desirable.  However, with proper genitals you can always take advantage of all female facilities and activities.  If questioned you can always respond back, "I belong here, would you like to check my genitals?".
?
  •  

gv2002

I'm 60 years old male that wishes I would of started when I first dressed in female clothing at 10! Darn how time flys! Every woman I have married knows i am female trapped in a male body. Love my children but it's been hard! I appreciate all those that come out. I have and am still scared to come out even though I have b breasts. A bra on and a thong that I tuck my junk in to feel feminine! Thank you for being you!!!
  •  

flytrap

•  

DawnOday

Ovaries number one. There is no greater calling than child birth.
A vagina would be nice.
petite feet
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Doreen

Since i have most everything else.. what'd I'd like is a fully functioning uterus & ovaries.  That'd be nice.
  •  

Karrie

A nice set of breasts.
But if I could add 2 more to the mix it would be a smaller waist and a nice bubble rear end.

Karrie
  •